Indicators with alerts/signal - page 204

OK perfect..someone please help!

Ok here it is exactly... I can't believe this indicator doesnt exist already!! Its awesome..can someone help??

If it does exist let me know where..thanks!

I want to enter 4 CCI into an indicator and this indicator will alert when 2 OR MORE of them cross 0 at the exact same candle. IE 5, 15, 50 and 100 when

2 or more of them cross 0 at the same candle and close crossed thru 0

on the same candle this indicator will pop up alert, alarm and paint

an arrow, up arrow on the chart for a cross up thru 0 and a down arrow

for a cross down thru 0.

QUOTE=generousforex;253721]Someone could just add an option to alert on the triple cci woodies

ONLY if all three CCI's cross at the same time AND close crossed

at the same time above/or below zero AND maybe add the

arrow paint for an up cross or down cross arrow on the

chart? and exact same on the double woodies cci for the

2 cci.. I dont know if that is easier than a brand new indicator??

Thanks!!

newdigital:
MA_Crossover_Signal and MA_Crossover_Signal_VoiceAlert. Author said the following (comments in the code):

thats signal for EA or indicators>

thanks b4

Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards

MisterFX:
Hello i need HMA indicator with alert. i want to see a arrow if the colors change.

Please some can do this?

Regards

here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

Is it possible for the below?

Indicator is standard UT_Fast, I need an arrow and sound alert when conditions are met

For a Buy - Red Line has risen above 27 but no signal yet red line must now come below level 23 and close

For a Sell - Green Line has risen above level 27 but signal when green line closes below level 23.

The arrow alert must not appear/disapear during the bar so will show after the red/green line has closed under the level 23.

Hope this makes sense, please see pic attached for an example.

Nice

Wish I could code! Great idea, yes someone please make this addition..good setup Cryten

Cryten:
Is it possible for the below?

Indicator is standard UT_Fast, I need an arrow and sound alert when conditions are met

For a Buy - Red Line has risen above 27 but no signal yet red line must now come below level 23 and close

For a Sell - Green Line has risen above level 27 but signal when green line closes below level 23.

The arrow alert must not appear/disapear during the bar so will show after the red/green line has closed under the level 23.

Hope this makes sense, please see pic attached for an example.

Bollinger ma cross alert combo

Does anyone have an alert only after both are true? Ie- if price breaks a bollinger band and the MA's have crossed and THEN an alert sounds? I'm just needing something to wake me up in the euro session. Thanks anyone!

heck, I would even take a bollinger + regular price level alert combo. Just some sort of a combo to act as a filter so the bollinger alert isn't sounding every other bar. Has anyone run across this? I ran many searches, but didn't find anything and was hoping I didn't have to scan all 213 pages of this thread, but will if I have to! thanks again.

spread_stoplevel_info_alert; (Satop, codebase)

Mirek

Hello all,

I have question? Does anybody has zerolag MA alert and zerolag MACD alert? I am looking for alert which will start alert (sound, small window)when zerolag MA 13 and zerolag MA 55.

I am enclosing the zerolag MA code and zerolag MACD which I found on the internet.

Thanks a lot

MisterFX:

Please some can do this?

Regards
Cryten:
here arrow appears on open of new bar after colour change so alert will not appear/disappear.

thanks i get an alert sound and arrow, but no alert window.

can someone add an Alert Window, and the arrowsize that i set change if i change timeframe??? Would be great if some one can fix this please...? its nice indicator.

Regards

MisterFX

Reason: