Indicators with alerts/signal - page 101

bassfisher74133:
hmm it's working but... it's not shutting off after i click ok, it keeps ringing every time the price moves. which is ok if thats how it has to be but i was hoping it would ring and when i click ok it would shut off.

Someone asked for a continuous sound version.

I will modify to have two versions, one for continuous, one for once.

It was not possible in this version to have both because the new bar filter would be triggered if sound once and then no email.

Even as I type this I might find a way to have both in one indicator as my mind is already giving me ideas.

For now you would need to set AlertOn to false to stop the alerts.

Then after the bar is over you can turn the alerts back on.

Robert

the email is really no big deal for me... the alert is all i really need, i use this indicator on my 4hr chart so if i could just get it to ring until i shut it off it would be great.

alert for stlm2

Hi

Can anyone program an audible alert for the stlm2 a digital indicator I use , so that there is an audible sound when the bars change color

Thanks in advance

Signal/alert with indicators

Hi guys,

maybe anybody can help me ?

I have some indicators and they show me certain signals.

How can i program or change the indicator, so i can hear an alert on my computer, when a signal occurs ?

Thanks @ all of u in advance.

Laguerre great indicator needs alert

Can anyone please make a alert when the red laguerre goes bellow 0.85 or up 0.15 please? Many thanks!

bassfisher74133:
has anyone made a EMA crossover with constant signal??? i was wanting this to ring until i click ok on the alert window... if possible

please can someone help me with this.

Just found thread about this indicator https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173022

MrPip:
Found the problem. There were two calls to the NewBar function. One for alert and one for email. Because of the first call the second returns false.

I modified the code to check NewBar only once so it will now work.

Robert

Thanks to solve the problem Mr.Pip

bassfisher74133:
please can someone help me with this.

You will need to open the indicator input window and turn off Sound by setting SoundOn to false.

I removed email but still plots arrows. The alert will continue until you turn sound off.

Robert

Adding alert for OsMA color indicator??

Can anyone help code an alert for this indicator so an alarm will sound when the bar shift color? I would really appreciate it. Tried to do it myself but it did not turn out well

Thanks in advance

Reason: