Need help indentifying indicator - page 254

Hi guys, may i know where to get the download for this indicator, i know the name , but cant find the download for it. it is call Vertex Mode 3.0 MT4 Binary Options if i am not wrong. Thanks in advanced

yan7181:

Hi guys, may i know where to get the download for this indicator, i know the name , but cant find the download for it. it is call Vertex Mode 3.0 MT4 Binary Options if i am not wrong. Thanks in advanced

:-)

NicoleDeinhard:
:-)
Lol, how many indis do you have? All? :)

krelian99:
Lol, how many indis do you have? All? :)
Lol, many Krelian99, but believe me i have not found the Holy Grail for my wish how i want to trade.... but i will :-)... Mr. @mladen and Mr. @mrtools tools are very very good... and help... but my wish is also complicated...

NicoleDeinhard:
Lol, many Krelian99, but believe me i have not found the Holy Grail for my wish how i want to trade.... but i will :-)... Mr. @mladen and Mr. @mrtools tools are very very good... and help... but my wish is also complicated...
You will find the Holy Grail for your trading style? Of course it is a bit complicated, unless it would be football. But it is much easier as I thought as noob. A complicated wish? Tell us, maybe it isn't complicated at all.

Does this dvertex_mod_3.01 alerts a arrows.mq4 repaint?

wojtekpaul:
Does this dvertex_mod_3.01 alerts a arrows.mq4 repaint?
i dont know, you need to check... i guess yes... as Vertex repaints

NicoleDeinhard:
Ohhhhh yes you are right.... we would have just rich people :-)...

i guess its very complicated.... all indicators i have or found, which calculate like this are not working correct.... i want to scalp EURUSD at M1 TF.... up and down...2 hours a day with 1-3 Lots :-)...

If you have a look at this indi.... it shows wonderful at the the chart and also sometimes work correct, but than is missing signals... and this destroys my wish :-)...

The Per Alertitzkov, i bought also from Peter....

It also doesnt work correct and he can not fix it... i wrote often with the programmer...and paid...but...does not work, this needs the both upperarrow and vladi indi. to load...

Maybe Mr. mladen and Mr. Mrtools can have a look...

EURUSD has too less volatility for me. Boring and a "manipulated" manner - I can't understand that over 60% of all volume is traded here.

I scalp on M5 and GBP-pairs, much more comfortable and quite clear possibilities and easy to predict.

This indi has a strange behaviour. Clearly a case for mladen.

NicoleDeinhard:
i dont know, you need to check... i guess yes... as Vertex repaints
thank you.  yes, it looks too good to be true...

krelian99:
You will find the Holy Grail for your trading style? Of course it is a bit complicated, unless it would be football. But it is much easier as I thought as noob. A complicated wish? Tell us, maybe it isn't complicated at all.
Ohhhhh yes you are right.... we would have just rich people :-)...

i guess its very complicated.... all indicators i have or found, which calculate like this are not working correct.... i want to scalp EURUSD at M1 TF.... up and down...2 hours a day with 1-3 Lots :-)...

If you have a look at this indi.... it shows wonderful at the the chart and also sometimes work correct, but than is missing signals... and this destroys my wish :-)...

The Per Alertitzkov, i bought also from Peter....

It also doesnt work correct and he can not fix it... i wrote often with the programmer...and paid...but...does not work, this needs the both upperarrow and vladi indi. to load...

Maybe Mr. mladen and Mr. Mrtools can have a look...

Reason: