Need help indentifying indicator - page 179

marcxa:
hi profittrader

Many thaks for the share of finalforex indicators.

Final forex indicator 2 is exactly what i was looking for.

Do you have the mq4 file and if so would you mind sharing it please?

cheers again

m

Hi marcxa,

I'm sorry I do not have the source codes for the indicators, as I picked them up from the internet...

Also be advised the code was stolen from mladen original code, so I believe the seller of the indicator will never reveal the source code as it would reveal their fraud...

mladen:
marcxa

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page492

You will find all you need to know about that renamed indicator at that post.

PS: change the settings of Corridor SSA and it will be smoother. Among other things that indicator can not work without libssa.dll - so there CAN NOT be difference in values with same parameters. Can you please explain how did you compare the smoothness of the two if you do not have the one from the picture?

Hi Mladen,

Many thanks for pointing me to Apollo as i now have the source code of your excellent Corridor SSA.

My comparison of the smoothness was only by eye and now with final forex, apollo and some of the various versions side by side its obvious that final forex and apollo are one and the same. As for the smoothness, now that I am actually charting all the different versions i can see it was me seeing differences that did not exist.

msny thanks again fr pointing me in the right direction

cheers,

m

Anybody has a source code of this indicator?

visualtrend_v1.ex4

Files:

tampa:
Anybody has a source code of this indicator? visualtrend_v1.ex4

Hi tampa,

I checked my hard drive and all I have is the ex. file... I was wondering if you could share the indicator that is in the upper right hand corner of the chart? Thanks for your help and all that you do~

profittrader:
Hi tampa, I checked my hard drive and all I have is the ex. file... I was wondering if you could share the indicator that is in the upper right hand corner of the chart? Thanks for your help and all that you do~

That is the same indicator. There is just one indicator on chart

tampa:
That is the same indicator. There is just one indicator on chart

Do you mean the range indicator to the left?

ok I see it~

profittrader:
Do you mean the range indicator to the left?

Let me guess : you did not press the chart shift

hahaha...it also helps to put the indicator on the charts...lol

profittrader:
hahaha...it also helps to put the indicator on the charts...lol

That surely helps

Reason: