Goldmine! - page 36

Where Is Price Now?

Hello again traders,

EU ran up yesterday and made the ML target again. That Andrews' 80% rule seems to be working. At the moment, looking like it is finding support on a WL. Need to see a tell for sure as it could take off from here or hit the ML as resistance and keel over. Seeing mixed sentiment, so I will be watching for a confirmation, or maybe even another pair.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

P.S. Hope many of you are not being affected too much by the new regulations from the C.F.T.C. Can be a distraction when trying to stay in your trading zone.

Files:

A News Filled Morning

Well Traders,

It was a scalping night. News to hit in a few. Will have to see if a weakening dollar will continue to give this pair a push up. Be patient and trade your plan. If your plan is to wait until the news drama plays out, then wait it out.

FX4Newbies

Hello Traders,

Lots of US news this morning, giving it a volatile start. Also had a very hectic day otherwise. Will be posting weekly set-ups late Saturday night.

Take care and enjoy the weekend.

FX4Newbies

maybe I missed it

can any one tell me what time frames to use the pitchfork and where you start it from

Thanks

How To Use The Fork

Hello Calstar,

Glad you are interested. If you visit my blog Pitchfork Goldmine (link should be below), there is a tab calledFork Basics. There you will get a very simple explanation. My charts here are usually H1, but forks work on any time-frame. Will be happy to answer more questions. Preparing to launch some good stuff for Newbie Fork Traders as well as traders in general.

Take care and thanks for posting,

FX4Newbies

calstar:
can any one tell me what time frames to use the pitchfork and where you start it from Thanks

Interesting Intersections

Good Monday Morning Traders,

Made some pips on Eur-Gbp...signal details on the blog. Hope those of you who signed up to receive the email made some pips .

Eur-Usd at an interesting place. Seeing weakness long-term, though H4 seems to be showing bullish sentiment. Looking like it wants to bounce. Drew in green, dash-dot "What-If" fork. Red ML above. Be very careful when and how you enter. Transition intersections can be hairy.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Chop Chop

Seems like there was a lot of choppiness across the board. Will sit back and be patient. When things are ready, they will say so .

Our green "What-If" fork did not hold and price fell to other MLH. Approaching another intersection: look well before entering.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Hello Traders,

Had some internet connectivity issues yesterday. Let's see what we can do later this morning.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Hello again,

Market appears to be rolling. Maybe not many traders out today.

Be careful,

FX4Newbies

Weekly Chart Wrap Ups

Just letting you know that the weekly charts will be posted on the blog later tonight.

FX4Newbies

Reason: