Goldmine! - page 7

Asian Session...Another View

Chart attached.

FX4Newbies

Point Of Decision

Hello Traders,

Just a continuation of the earlier chart...what price does in and around the green L-MLH will be pivotal.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

Asian Session Fine Tuned

Hello Traders,

Decided to add another fork, a black one as price appears to be having a challenge deciding. The new fork shows a sideways move with a slightly upward bias...in that case I will be waiting for confirmation of direction.

Be very careful.

FX4Newbies

US Open and The Triangle

Good Morning Traders,

Price has been battling for the last four hours or so. If it does not go south but bounces around, there could be a battle in the region of the triangle. For those of you who trade continuation chart patterns like symmetrical triangles, pennants etc., maybe now you have an inside look as to why they form. When you begin to understand "the why", trading becomes much easier and not so mysterious!

Enjoy.

FX4Newbies

Files:

Traded After News...Grabbed A Few Pips

Hello again,

This morning I let the news play out then jumped in with a buy for a quick scalping trade...a few pips. Anyway, pay special attention to how the price reacted at the L-MLH of the green fork, where I had the ???.

Once price formed that new low, I introduced a new blue fork. Price went straight to that ML, which was my exit because I expected a pull back there. I expect to be erasing some of these lines for the Asian session...decided to keep them here so those downloading these charts can follow the process.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Files:

FX4Newbies:
Hello Ultraman,

Not sure what you are requesting. There is a Pitchfork indicator you can get from caveman at the Forex Factory's forum. With his indicator, you still need to know how to draw the fork first, then you can add related lines. Look for him here:

Thanks a lot FX4Newbies. I'll take a look there.

By the way I'm new to this site so I am still not allowed to post URL to other site.

Have a great trading day,

Ultraman

No problem.

FX4Newbies

A sideways market at the moment. Will be watching to see how the market shapes up for the London Session.

FX4Newbies

At The Crossroads

Hello again,

What will the market do from here? Been showing a little sign of weakness, but still technically in an uptrend (see MPL). If price breaks to upside, a new fork will be drawn.

Let's see what happens.

FX4Newbies

FX4Newbies:
Hello again,

This morning I let the news play out then jumped in with a buy for a quick scalping trade...a few pips. Anyway, pay special attention to how the price reacted at the L-MLH of the green fork, where I had the ???.

Once price formed that new low, I introduced a new blue fork. Price went straight to that ML, which was my exit because I expected a pull back there. I expect to be erasing some of these lines for the Asian session...decided to keep them here so those downloading these charts can follow the process.

Take care,

FX4Newbies
Files:

Upward Push Continued...ML Hit!

Price failed to reach red ML and pushed through U-MLH. Price hit ML of new fork (green), a good place to take profits. Let's see if it will go higher.

Take care,

FX4Newbies

Reason: