Bulletproof - page 47

nothing to report...I simplified my strategy to using 2 indicators only ...but now it can not be of value to anyone...coz 75% of that strategy based on intuition that came from 1000's of hours of watching 1 of the indicators...

wintersky111:
Pava's thread & good old Pava is missing. Wherefore Art Thou. LOL

Is it Holy Grail?

hmm.. nothing like watching the market for 1000's of hrs to sharpen the mind and the strategy's

if only there was a quicker way?

Pava:
nothing to report...I simplified my strategy to using 2 indicators only ...but now it can not be of value to anyone...coz 75% of that strategy based on intuition that came from 1000's of hours of watching 1 of the indicators...

Wow. 2 indicator Pava. Danggg. Well, so long as it works for you. I've heard of institutional traders using just Moving Average crossovers of stuff like 3,10,15 very short length values. Just MA crossover 1 indicator only along with their intuition and it works for them.

Though personally, i find visual charting to be much too subjective & have been trying hard to work on a really good system with the help of statistical indicators for my latest 1000s of hours. At least i like this approach better as it's more objective/clear-cut. But well, markets are more complicated than we can ever hope to learn entirely about it.

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

WR1:
Is it Holy Grail?

hmm.. nothing like watching the market for 1000's of hrs to sharpen the mind and the strategy's

if only there was a quicker way?

Maybe you should rephrase that to quicker way + consistent way. If only there was perhaps. The tales of people gaining till a thousand times of their original capital and losing it either suddenly or slowly away the bulk without knowing why are a dime a plenty. Consistency would be better than profit efficiency. The all too-loved Holy Grail. Lol

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

no Holy Grail yet:)

hi pava, can you please upload the ex.4 file of the $s indicator(page 36),I cannot compile it...thanks

sunmetal:
hi pava, can you please upload the ex.4 file of the $s indicator(page 36),I cannot compile it...thanks

Hi sunmetal,

what's your problem with the $s-indicator?

If compilation not work's in MT4 build 509 delete the "gray"-text at the beginning of the code.

beppi:
Hi sunmetal,

what's your problem with the $s-indicator?

If compilation not work's in MT4 build 509 delete the "gray"-text at the beginning of the code.

thanks,its working now

mladen:
Something like this Color changes on slope changes added to the indicator. The example is a 50 period CCI with default T3 asmoothing

This is a very good indicator. You can do the same with RSI?

Files:
eurusdm15.png  43 kb

thanks friend

Reason: