TTM scalper - page 7

Ok, is it easy to convert this indicator to an EA?

simon_json:
Ok, is it easy to convert this indicator to an EA?

simon_json

For explanation how this indicator works, please read the first page of this thread carefully. It is suitable for estimation, but please do not use it in signaling mode

mladen:

simon_json

For explanation how this indicator works, please read the first page of this thread carefully. It is suitable for estimation, but please do not use it in signaling mode

Thanks mladen!

A question (sorry for asking here): Could you mladen mention an EA you like? Or a few if you like many

simon_json:

Thanks mladen!

A question (sorry for asking here): Could you mladen mention an EA you like? Or a few if you like many

simon_json

I guess it all depends on your risk appetite (or aversion) and (the same as in manual trading) on your trading style that should be reflected by the EA . So, I can not give a general answer. You have to test the EAs (forward testing of course) and then decide which one to use

Thanks for reply mladen!

1. I have tried over 300 EAs now (mostly MT4 (tested on XMs MT4), but also MT5), but can't find any good. Im starting to believe EAs don't work. I like when I can start with 200 USD and after one and a half years it is about 1 million USD. I like RSI and exponential curves 2. Well I found: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/919 which worked great in a demo-account when I tested it in strategy tester on a MetaQuotes-Demo-account. But when I opened an account with RoboForex and tested it in strategy tester it did not give good results - Why do you think it differs between accounts? If it worked great on MetaQuotes-Demo-account, do you think it will work on Roboforex despite the bad test-results?

simon_json:
Thanks for reply mladen! 1. I have tried over 300 EAs now (mostly MT4 (tested on XMs MT4), but also MT5), but can't find any good. Im starting to believe EAs don't work. I like when I can start with 200 USD and after one and a half years it is about 1 million USD. I like RSI and exponential curves 2. Well I found: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/919 which worked great in a demo-account when I tested it in strategy tester on a MetaQuotes-Demo-account. But when I opened an account with RoboForex and tested it in strategy tester it did not give good results - Why do you think it differs between accounts? If it worked great on MetaQuotes-Demo-account, do you think it will work on Roboforex despite the bad test-results?

simon_json

That kind of difference in results usually happens with scalping EAs or if EAs are curve fitted to some symbol/broker

I am looking for ovi indicator

ford7k:
I am looking for ovi indicator

Hi Ford7k, don't think i have heard of an ovi indicator is there an example of it somewhere?

mrtools:
Hi Ford7k, don't think i have heard of an ovi indicator is there an example of it somewhere?

A commercial - just another renamed composite indicator where the guy promises wonders. All the usual stuff

techmac:
A commercial - just another renamed composite indicator where the guy promises wonders. All the usual stuff

The punch line is the best : "my unique indicator"

Reason: