MT4 to MT5 code converter - page 40

Chris Lazarius:

I have read and follow the instruction on that article and at the end the author seemed to have forgotten on how to transferred the source file in to MQL4 and make it work, I think it should have been the lost instruction step. Please check: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/192758#comment_5963708

I'm very sorry that you did not find this information in the article. I thought the following passage was about it:

By saving the adapted trade classes of the standard library to the Include directory of MetaTrader 4 (preserving the hierarchy of sub-directories), and copying MT5Bridge.mqh to the Include/Trade folder, we can compile and run Expert Advisors generated by the MetaTrader 5 Wizard directly in MetaTrader 4.

The MetaTrader 5 package contains examples of generated Expert Advisors (in the Experts/Advisors folder). We will work with one of these EAs, ExpertMACD.mq5. Let us copy it to the MQL4/Experts folder and re-name to ExpertMACD.mq4. Compilation in the editor should have approximately the following result:

From the info that you have finally provided to me in PM I can deduce that you forgot to change the file extension from mq5 to mq4.

Hello Mladen Rakic i have PM you with an indicator kindly help convert it so i can use it with binary.com mt5 platform

please check with your private box or attach indicator ex4 

Thank you  

HELLO MLADEN, CAN YOU CONVERT THIS INTO MQL5?...PLEEEEASSE HAVE UPLOAD IT HERE 

HADI FEIZI:
please convert to mql5

Obviously there is already zigzag for MT5 so why should one re-invent the wheel ?

hi.please: convert this 2 indicator to mq5

no body help for it file ?

only need it Zigzag   Show next High TF  ]for example  it H4  you Tf   but show Zigzag Daily

Thanks

whats news?

I need to convert this indi to MT5. Please can somebody help?

Files:
VDI.mq4  4 kb

Hello Mladen, 

Is this thread still open? I have a mq4 file and would like to ask you to convert it to mq5 please.

Thank you

Reason: