Requests & Ideas - page 686

chrisstoff:

I am afraid, this indicator does not work correctly. Although it prepares offline data, the corresponding offline chart is still not on the list of openable charts for the user to open it offline.

I try to describe what I experienced when I wanted it to use:

I set RenkoTimeFrame = 3; but there was no M3 chart under File > Open Offline. Then I experimented further and switched RenkoTimeFrame to 4 then checked out the Open Offline possibilities again and found an M3 chart there. I opened that M3 chart and watched it, and realised that that chart is static, i.e. it does not refresh itself, the price line always showed the last value when the renkomeanlivechart-indicator_alerts' RenkoTimeFrame was set at 3. There was no M4 chart on the list while the indicator's RenkoTimeFrame value was set at 4.

Could you please fix this indicator?
Check here for fixed version(s) : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798

WillKnow:

Because i saw that it's Your indicator i after reserch i found out that You are a Legend here.

i would to change rsitma indiactor to give same results as it is on attach picture.i didn't know that tma is removed or hidden on presented indicator picture. 

anyway i couldn't find RSI band indicator  -all of them are rsitma 

alert is main reason why i talked to You (apart of non repainting bands)and it is  very important  for me to have alert  when all conditions are meet, beacause i can't stare in monitor all the time as i do it right now.  

thanks 

hello mladen

can u pls edit the attached indicator so it can be an option for the function of centerline(together with style and width for the centerline) in setting box. thank you very much.

Files:

sarmanrahman:

hello mladen

can u pls edit the attached indicator so it can be an option for the function of centerline(together with style and width for the centerline) in setting box. thank you very much.

Here you

Set the color to none if you want to hide it. The style and the rest goes the same as all the rest

Files:

ace2e4:

Can we have a custom setting, or move the Horizon line, so we can get more days (data) to calculate?

I suppose we can't! :)

Dear mntiwana ... maybe you remember my post #6738 (page 450) and  your response #6739 .. but this is what happens when I put two indicators in the same subwindow. the problem is only in H1, D1, MN, other timeframes is fine. maybe you or Mr.Mladen know what the problem. thanks
Files:
1aaa.png  119 kb

mntiwana:

You the man 

thanks a lot :) 

artsfx:
Dear mntiwana ... maybe you remember my post #6738 (page 450) and  your response #6739 .. but this is what happens when I put two indicators in the same subwindow. the problem is only in H1, D1, MN, other timeframes is fine. maybe you or Mr.Mladen know what the problem. thanks

I did not understand you exact,may be needs more explanation

mntiwana:

i didn't notice but rsi must fullfill another condition - cross BB and cross certain level at the same time

so signals are not valid :( 

Hi mladen I wish to ask you if it's possible to have the arrows more close to the candle in this MT5 indicator.

Many thanks in advance. 

Files:
Reason: