Requests & Ideas - page 445

mladen:
It is a benign error (it happens only for the oldest bar and only once - when it starts) , but here is a version without it : dt_oscillator__alerts_2.mq4

Thanks Mladen and mrtools ! :-)

mandagozu81:
By the way, Ie/2 and nonlag ma types with double smoothing are not printing any graph. I think there is a minor glitch at those ma types for double smoothing option.

Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to have a histo version of the gann high low activator 3_2?

i have going trough the jma envelopes , average envelopes and average keltner channel , just to see if there is a way around that the price dosnt penetrate the bands but the other way around.

I looked at diffrent prices and when i applied open price the bands didnt move at all on the current bar , and that looked nice , because that is the only way that the price is going to penetrate the bands.

So meanwhile im waiting for the grf leading edge indicator , is there a way to use open price and prevent the indicator from shifting forward 1 bar.

Or must it be like that because the open price are calculated when the bar ends ?

mandagozu81:

Is it possible to have a histo version of the gann high low activator 3_2?

mandagozu81

Here is the histogram version : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2_histo.ex4

mandagozu81:
By the way, Ie/2 and nonlag ma types with double smoothing are not printing any graph. I think there is a minor glitch at those ma types for double smoothing option.
Both versions with IE2 and non lag ma working correctly (all the averages are working OK now in double smoothing mode) :
gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3_histo.ex4 gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_3.ex4

Is it possible to make a histo version of this indicator?

Thanks Mladen

Richard Sidric:
Dear Mladen or Mr. Tools, Is it possible to make a histo version of this indicator?

Richard Sidric

Here is the histo version : gruchaaveragev3_histo.mq4

Files:

Mladen or Mr tools , Can you add an option to this indicator , so you can have diffrent prices on the bands. Im currently using high/low prices because i noticed that it makes it possible to have the price to penetrate the bands.

I added 2 indicators together just to see how it would look like so i dont waste your time

timmyhanke:
Mladen or Mr tools , Can you add an option to this indicator , so you can have diffrent prices on the bands. Im currently using high/low prices because i noticed that it makes it possible to have the price to penetrate the bands.

I added 2 indicators together just to see how it would look like so i dont waste your time

Why do toy want to avoid bands penetration?

Reason: