Requests & Ideas - page 210

Hermo:
Good morning mrtools:

Thank you very much.

I look forward to his work.

Best regards.

Hermo, please test this version, it is working but very slow back testing, have found for some reason that I can't figure out when dealing with oversold or overbought levels it really slows an EA down, anyway it works and since its basically the same as Concentrated except the indicators and indicator calls.

About the indicators made EA versions of them and updated the wpr version a little bit, you will need these in your indicators folder for the EA to work.

Histo versions

HELLO MLADEN AND MR TOOLS,

Can you kindly assist to create the HISTO VERSIONS of these two indicators,MANY THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Histo versions

HELLO MR TOOLS,

THANKS for your kind and prompt assistance,its always appreciated.

Please you left out the NEUTRAL COLOR OF THE Kaufman AMA.

Please add a third color for neutral and possibly add this option on the input ; SHOW NEUTRAL .

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

Error EA Hermo

mrtools:
Hermo, please test this version, it is working but very slow back testing, have found for some reason that I can't figure out when dealing with oversold or overbought levels it really slows an EA down, anyway it works and since its basically the same as Concentrated except the indicators and indicator calls. About the indicators made EA versions of them and updated the wpr version a little bit, you will need these in your indicators folder for the EA to work.

Good afternoon mrtools:

I put to work the EA Hermo, in a good number of symbols, to see how it worked, it is still too early to draw conclusions, in fact I'll wait for next week to present results of this EA.

The first thing I noticed is that the trailing works perfectly, at least I have not noticed that the same thing happens to the EA Concentrated.

But if I have several symbols found this bug, I attached a picture so that you value it has launched two orders in the same sailing.

If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Regards

Hermo.

Files:

Hermo:
Good afternoon mrtools:

I put to work the EA Hermo, in a good number of symbols, to see how it worked, it is still too early to draw conclusions, in fact I'll wait for next week to present results of this EA.

The first thing I noticed is that the trailing works perfectly, at least I have not noticed that the same thing happens to the EA Concentrated.

But if I have several symbols found this bug, I attached a picture so that you value it has launched two orders in the same sailing.

If I can help with anything, please let me know.

Regards

Hermo.

Good afternoon Hermo and thanks for your testing, since I used Concentrated Ea and changed the indicators from it to make your EA, think it would be best to wait till we get Concentrated fixed then will use that(the fixed version) to transfer the indicators to again.

mrtools:
Good afternoon Hermo and thanks for your testing, since I used Concentrated Ea and changed the indicators from it to make your EA, think it would be best to wait till we get Concentrated fixed then will use that(the fixed version) to transfer the indicators to again.

Hello mrtools:

It seems perfect.

Anyway keep running this EA on a demo account.

A greeting

Hermo.

Kaufman ama histo

HELLO MRTOOLS,

This is to REMIND you of my OBSERVATION and REQUEST in POST 2098, THANKS for the Great work.

winner246:
HELLO MRTOOLS, This is to REMIND you of my OBSERVATION and REQUEST in POST 2098, THANKS for the Great work.

Thanks for the heads up, had missed your earlier post, please test this version.

Files:

Kind Request Mladen or Mr.tools

Dear Mladen & Mr.tools,

kindly can I have a colored bar version of the ROC2 indicator. It will be much appreciated if you can add arrows option too.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and support as always.

Kind Regards,

khaliddxd

khaliddxd:
Dear Mladen & Mr.tools,

kindly can I have a colored bar version of the ROC2 indicator. It will be much appreciated if you can add arrows option too.

Thanks in advance for your kindness and support as always.

Kind Regards,

khaliddxd

Hello Khaliddxd, made it histo version added alerts and the arrows.

Reason: