Requests & Ideas - page 164

4 time frame XO

davidoh

Here you go One version of it existed already but this one is improved in quite a few thing compared to the old version. It is a standalone indicator and does things as multi time frame should do it (so there will be no repainting that you have had with the version you were using). But be aware that since it is a 4 time frame indicator it can update bars that belong to longest time frame. In this one added a "separator" which is positioned at the sepating so you have a visual help which bars, due to multi time frame operation, can change.

PS: if you want to turn of some o the time frames set it to "" (empty string) or "-1"

davidoh:
I think this indicator attached below has a problem. it's repainting!!

at first time, this indi (MTF_4 TF XO_M30D1) was useful to check the trend direction so I was expecting a new possibility.

but after some days, I was so disappointed because it repainted.

nowadays I'm trying to looking foward to have alternative.

I really hope that there is an indicator which has function same as this indi to show uptrend / downtrend.

thanks in advance.

p.s. this indi (MTF_4 TF XO_M30D1) needs xo.mq4

p.s. I did NOT insert the angry face into title. please, forgive my mistake.
Files:
4tf_xo_sum.mq4  10 kb
4_tf_xo.gif  41 kb

PA Dynamic Cycle Alert

Hello Mladen

could you please add an alert to your PA Dynamic Cycle Explorer when predefind levels (OB and OS) are crossed from above or below?

Thank you

pok

pa_dynamic_cycle_explorer.mq4

pokrat

Here you go

Even though you are probably aware that that indicator uses centered triangular moving average and that, because of that recalculates, just wanted to remind of it and to explain how the "alerts" in this one work. Since the place when the level brake takes place can change as well as the kind of level break, it alerts you with a message that "level nnn was crossed up/down nnn bars ago" If the bar where t took place changes or the kind of cross changes it will alert you again

So use it with extreme care since it will do what all recalculating indicators do : "change its mind" from time to time

pokrat:
Hello Mladen

could you please add an alert to your PA Dynamic Cycle Explorer when predefind levels (OB and OS) are crossed from above or below?

Thank you

pok

pa_dynamic_cycle_explorer.mq4

Squeeze Averages in the Background

mladen:
Here you go : Alerts when moving averages separate (you will get a message thar "squeeze mas separated, ma1 is above ma2" or "squeeze mas separated, ma1 is bellow ma2"

The alert works great, Mladen. The indicator is awesome. But there one thing. This indi does give the ability to find flat and trending areas.

But most traders already have there setup or use many other indicators. so instead of having all sorts of MA's and line running around I was going to see about asking you about making a histo version.

But, this is the Advanced Elite sections so I think you could do one better. I was wondering if you could create the indicator so that it draws big blocks in the background.

Kinda like a session indicator. To have it draw shaded areas in the back ground that represent when the blue line separates from the red line upwards one color and when the blue line separates from the red line downwards.?

This way we can all stick to what ever indicators we are using on the main chart but still will be able to see and know when we are flat, trending up, and trending down.

It's just an Idea. This is the request and ideas section so I'd thought I would throw it out there.

Ish

Squeeze averages MA

ismael360

Here you go Added zones and a parameter to choose if you want the zones visible at all or not.

ismael360:
The alert works great, Mladen. The indicator is awesome. But there one thing. This indi does give the ability to find flat and trending areas.

But most traders already have there setup or use many other indicators. so instead of having all sorts of MA's and line running around I was going to see about asking you about making a histo version.

But, this is the Advanced Elite sections so I think you could do one better. I was wondering if you could create the indicator so that it draws big blocks in the background.

Kinda like a session indicator. To have it draw shaded areas in the back ground that represent when the blue line separates from the red line upwards one color and when the blue line separates from the red line downwards.?

This way we can all stick to what ever indicators we are using on the main chart but still will be able to see and know when we are flat, trending up, and trending down.

It's just an Idea. This is the request and ideas section so I'd thought I would throw it out there.

Ish

Hi Mladen

thank you....but i meant it the other way round - an alert when the indicator is coming from an OB/OS level and crossing in the other direction.

cu

pok

mladen:
pokrat

Here you go

Even though you are probably aware that that indicator uses centered triangular moving average and that, because of that recalculates, just wanted to remind of it and to explain how the "alerts" in this one work. Since the place when the level brake takes place can change as well as the kind of level break, it alerts you with a message that "level nnn was crossed up/down nnn bars ago" If the bar where t took place changes or the kind of cross changes it will alert you again

So use it with extreme care since it will do what all recalculating indicators do : "change its mind" from time to time

pokrat

It does that too. It alerts when levels are broken out and when the value retraces, so it will alert in 4 cases not just 2

pokrat:
Hi Mladen

thank you....but i meant it the other way round - an alert when the indicator is coming from an OB/OS level and crossing in the other direction.

cu

pok

got it...thank you again

pok

mladen:
ismael360

Here you go

Added zones and a parameter to choose if you want the zones visible at all or not.

Very Nice!

Thanks Mladen.

Ish

Hi Low Jurik DOUBLE Smoothed HISTO

Hey Mr. Tools can you share that Hi Low Channel Jurik DOUBLE Smooth Histo? That you had on your charts about a week ago.

Ish

Reason: