Requests & Ideas - page 76

new request

Hi Mladen or Mr tools, I have a request.

Could you possibly modify this EA so that it does the OPPOSITE (IE open a BUY instead of a SELL).

All other options can remain, 2 additional upgrades requested to the EA as well:

1) MAX SPREAD setting (user settable in parameters, default 4) - there *is* a slippage parameter in there already, is this the same thing? I am assuming not.

2) a USE iTrend filter setting....if true, it will look at the itrend val for closed bar and only open the trade if the itrend val1 is greater than val3 (u have probably seen this indi in the brainwashing thread)..obviously the indicator inputs need to be user settings in the EA too..

Thanks a million!

Odysseus

Huzzahs a Mladen

mladen:
Phuh

I hate when I can not find a solution, and not having a solution for mtf-ing extrapolated values in Goertzel browser was one of those things. Well we have now a mtf of a future value too

I'd like to join the congratulation, thanks and hat tip train...

mladen:
Phuh

I hate when I can not find a solution, and not having a solution for mtf-ing extrapolated values in Goertzel browser was one of those things. Well we have now a mtf of a future value too

All it took is to forget the previous way of thinking and think in a completely different direction. If metatrader does not have a perfect future bars, than we should make our own. And this is the results (the best thing is that all the drawing of prediction is done by the target time frame - nothing is left to chart time frame to do )
One detail maybe needs explanation : the displacement that is visible while the bar is still not closed (target time frame bar) I left it that way at purpose : Goertzel value at that bar is exactly as it is show, predicting value is showing what will it be if it does not change, so even the current bar is taken as a prediction in this case (this is the case I am talking about)
PS: parameter FutureLineDisplaceis for internal usage only - whatever value you enter, it will be ignored. It is used as a mean of communicating some data from one time frame to another

It is a great work Mladen.As an addition can you code '' correlation of goertzel to price '' like similar ones in elite section? Thanks .

bbjurek:
Dear Mladen,

i use value chart (bars are not visible) with price zone ascillator soothed in one window. I wonder, is it possible to make a indicator that generates alarm (email) when price zone ascillator cross emas (see picture). This system generates very good signlas on renko charts especially when corss is near +-8 value chart.

bbjurek

Hello

bbjurek,

you can send and share with us your Template?

and also the indicators to use in it.

Renko charts I'm studying to see if I can find a profitable system.

I tried all the indicators and EAs to generate Renko bars

and the best are commercial versions.

It is the thread about exit:

EXIT point - LOGIC

Race1

None of the indicators here "repaints". If they recalculate it is explicitly said so, but, in those cases, recalculation is forced by a mathematical model and changing that would change the nature of the model itself. As of the rest : as I told in a lot of occasions - "repainting" is a coding error and here we are not posting code with known errors (and "repainting" is a basic code error)

Hope this helps a bit in navigating here - you are rather safe as far as "repainting" is concerned

regards

Mladen

Race1:
We should start a section here with non repainting indicators or systems with ones that work, Im willing to start one

mladen:
Race1

None of the indicators here "repaints". If they recalculate it is explicitly said so, but, in those cases, recalculation is forced by a mathematical model and changing that would change the nature of the model itself. As of the rest : as I told in a lot of occasions - "repainting" is a coding error and here we are not posting code with known errors (and "repainting" is a basic code error)

Hope this helps a bit in navigating here - you are rather safe as far as "repainting" is concerned

regards

Mladen

Hello mladen

Very true - If we were to equate the supposedly "repainting" colored bars to the fundamental of trade - "supply and demand", the story that it reveals is quite interesting.

Did you try out this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179662 ?

Also, it might help if you tell more what do you exect from bands (that could narrow the sort of bands)

Race1:
Request for a bands indicator that doesnt repaint or recalculate.. I used the T Ma center bands but it repaints

Reason: