Helweg/Stendahl value charts ... - page 26

mladen:

The version with alerts made compatible with new builds (also made user friendly)

Hello Mladen.

I am facing problem while trying to attach new value chart indicator on renko with both dynamic zone value chart nmc.mq4 and one mrtools have uploaded (dynamic zone value chart averages 2 arrows f alerts.zip). some of the candle in value chart won't appear in renko but in normal candle chart its working fine. can you please look into the issue and help fix it :)

Thanks

SKC321

skc321:

Hello Mladen.

I am facing problem while trying to attach new value chart indicator on renko with both dynamic zone value chart nmc.mq4 and one mrtools have uploaded (dynamic zone value chart averages 2 arrows f alerts.zip). some of the candle in value chart won't appear in renko but in normal candle chart its working fine. can you please look into the issue and help fix it :)

Thanks

SKC321

Please read this post (regarding some explanation about renko) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page787#comment_1820283

I will just add : renko depends on renko implementation and all that is attached to that renko depends on that same renko implementation. If the indicator (like value chart) works OK on a regular chart, then the issue is clear (and where it should be searched for). There is nothing in it to correct (or change) in the value chart since it works as it should with regular charts. But, obviously, there are things that should be corrected with the renko

skc321:

Hello Mladen.

Thanks

SKC321

How it looks like on renko?

mladen:

Please read this post (regarding some explanation about renko) : https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page787#comment_1820283

I will just add : renko depends on renko implementation and all that is attached to that renko depends on that same renko implementation. If the indicator (like value chart) works OK on a regular chart, then the issue is clear (and where it should be searched for). There is nothing in it to correct (or change) in the value chart since it works as it should with regular charts. But, obviously, there are things that should be corrected with the renko

Hello Mladen,

I guess I was not able to explain the issue in my earlier post. When NMC version of value chart is attached with Renko, I see that some candles in value chart is missing. However, when I attach the older version of value chart to the same chart there is no missing candle in value chart, but mys system goes very slow. I have attached the scree shot of the issue what i am facing. 

Thanks

SKC321

Files:

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

I guess I was not able to explain the issue in my earlier post. When NMC version of value chart is attached with Renko, I see that some candles in value chart is missing. However, when I attach the older version of value chart to the same chart there is no missing candle in value chart, but mys system goes very slow. I have attached the scree shot of the issue what i am facing. 

Thanks

SKC321

SKC

As I told - the problem is in the renko.

Go to the place where a bar is missing and see the time of that renko bar. You shall see that it is exactly the same (the time of the bar) as the previous bar time (in fact there are cases when there are multiple bars with exactly the same value). That (that the time is not different) causes objects not to be drawn on the bar (since it does not have the unique ID for the bar, which should be the time of the bar). If I introduce counter, then it will make it much slower (as you have noticed too) - so there is no way how that renko issue can be avoided in some reasonable manner

skc321:

Hello Mladen,

Thanks

SKC321

PS: can you post the exact version of nmc that you are using?

I want to check something

Just in case that it is this one :

mladen:

Just in case that it is this one :

Forgot to mention : that version has all the latest averages included too

mladen:
Forgot to mention : that version has all the latest averages included too

This is perfect, I really appreciate it, You are simply THE BEST. :) the NMC version which I had mentioned was downloaded from this post (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11612-helweg-stendahl-value-charts/page17#comment_1817979)

Thanks once again Mladen you are THE BEST :)

SKC321

skc321:

This is perfect, I really appreciate it, You are simply THE BEST. :) the NMC version which I had mentioned was downloaded from this post (https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/exclusive/11612-helweg-stendahl-value-charts/page17#comment_1817979)

Thanks once again Mladen you are THE BEST :)

SKC321

Here is that version too

Reason: