TickScalper EA - page 7

Polohot, we may need more info. to try to help. (Smileyface is on at rt. top of chart, no trouble messages in experts and journal tabs at bottom, does your dealer allow ea's, etc.)

Anyone that has previous and future results please post as I am now concentrating on my manual - mostly priceaction - trading.

Highlighted trade below is my last ea trade for a while, and had I held on to that very last trade below I would have bagged at least $1400 or so. That's where an ea with no emotions would come in handy! Oh well.

Files:

I am thinking of getting an "avoid news" function added to this EA so it can be run anytime but except 30 minutes before and after news, I think news price fluctuations are a large obstacle for this EA, what do you think?

hi , thanks for your job

Hello ,

i m new in the forex , can you show me how the setup of this EA please , cause i don tunderstand every parameters.

thanks a lot

rusty

Look at the first page of this thread: there are few template/settings and the explanation how to install.

electra

thank you ,

excuse my ignorance , but when you load the template you don t have to set up the parameter ?

regards

It is with parameters.

Place EA to experts folder and indicators to indicator folder and so on.

Read readme.txt file for every template (it is attached to 3 posts for 3 templates).

magic number

hi ,

can you explain to me the magic number and how to change it when i attach same ea on different pair please

regards

rusty

Magic number (or magic) - it is the number

Read more about it on this thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175728

To make it shorter:

any EA or indicator or script understand the trade according to the number.

You can not tell to any tool (EA/indicator/script/Metatrader): please modify the trade for EURUSD with ticket ... with lot size ... and so on.

Your tool will not understand you. But if you will tell: "modify the trade number 12365 for EURUSD" so it is very understandable command for automatic robot.

So, magic number is the number.

How to change?

Go to EA's settings (input) and change.

Because if you will want to use close order script, or manage trade EA - you will see that those scripts or EAs are operating by magic number only (close all trades with number 12345 for EURUSD; modify all trades with number 3456 for USDJPY).

Magic number is part of the language which EAs/scripts/indicators are talking between each other.

thank you very much .

regards

Reason: