Simple Martingale EA

I was wondering if someone could create a very simple EA. its based on a martingale strategy but without opening multiple orders, the EA would work like this:

1- Open Long/Short

2- Set a SL and TP (ex. SL 10 pips - TP 10 pips)

3- If SL is hit another order is open oposite the first order with the same SL and TP but doubling the lots

4- This goes on until TP is hit, once is hit it starts over.

Its pretty simple, ive been trading like this for a while and it works, i hope someone can create this EA it would be amazing!!

Thanks!!

I had this made which might work for you but you may have to modify it a bit with the lot size.

Files:
powersm.mq4  9 kb

Thanks!

It does look like what im looking for, but how do i get it to start trading ?? it says Time Entry and Price Entry what do those mean ?

Thanks!!

mer071898:
I had this made which might work for you but you may have to modify it a bit with the lot size.

If you set time entry to true it won't place a trade until that time. Price entry is where the EA will not place a trade until it reaches that price. With both inputs set to false, I believe it places trades immediately. If you know a good coder, he can probably remove those inputs and also the account and expiration protection.

mer071898:

Hi all,

Can you modify this EA to move SL to Breakeven+5pips (lock 5 pips after BE) when it get 10 pips in profit?

Thank you.

got it!

Great thanks ! i got it working now !!.. hey do you know what does the breakeven function do ? and the order tries number ?

Thanks again!

mer071898:
If you set time entry to true it won't place a trade until that time. Price entry is where the EA will not place a trade until it reaches that price. With both inputs set to false, I believe it places trades immediately. If you know a good coder, he can probably remove those inputs and also the account and expiration protection.

acereto:
Great thanks ! i got it working now !!.. hey do you know what does the breakeven function do ? and the order tries number ? Thanks again!

Are you still trading this ea?

What results?

martigale

I use forex funnel and its one great martigale system.Just gotta use deep pockets. its always does well, Just remember, $2500 per 0.01 lots traded.

Garry

garryh41:
I use forex funnel and its one great martigale system.Just gotta use deep pockets. its always does well, Just remember, $2500 per 0.01 lots traded. Garry

0.01 lots = $0.10 ??

Keith Watford:

I have deleted your comment as it was in capital letters.

Such posts are considered shouting and rude.

Please re-post in a considerate manner.

I'm sorry,i don't mean to it,also i don't know using capital letters considered shouting

Syukur Che:

<Deleted>

I have deleted your comment as it was in capital letters.

Such posts are considered shouting and rude.

Please re-post in a considerate manner.

Reason: