My Manual trading systems 15M - page 7

Where is the tpl and indicators?Please attach them in your next post thank you.

ruegsy77:
Interesting system....a lot of stuff to look at but interesting.

I have simplified the template by using only the GG-RSI-CCI as my sentiment indicator and then use fibonacci lines for entries and exits on a 15 min time frame. Have seen very good results so far. Had a short on the GBPUSD today for 75 pips.

Here are my rules:

BUY:

1) GG-RSI-CCI has changed from yellow to green.

2) Price must be above the 50 SMA

3) Enter at the 50% Fibo Retracement of the last fractal high/low

4) Exit at the 161.8% Fibo Extension of the fractal high/low used for entry.

5) Stop loss 10 pips below the last fractal low.

SELL:

1) GG-RSI-CCI has changed from yellow to red.

2) Price must be below the 50 SMA

3) Enter at the 50% Fibo Retracement of the last fractal high/low

4) Exit at the 161.8% Fibo Extension of the fractal high/low used for entry.

5) Stop loss 10 pips above the last fractal high.

Template File

Here is the template file. The Moving Averages and Fractals come with any MetaTrader platform and the GG-RSI-CCI is located on this thread.

Files:

Perhaps I can help as I am the assembler of many systems and can post here and perhaps we can develop something special.

kevinator...I look forward to see what you come up with.

Arrowhead5mscalp

You couldnt scalp a pip faster if you had Gerinimo's axe.Very simple scalp system just wait until you see a trend on all time frames and use gerinimo's arrow to scalp your broker for pips.

Very easy to do just wait see the trend on all time frames see the arrow...trade..dont be greedy(why hold the positon when the next signal is just minutes away) take a few pips and a few more..then...a few more.Hit her and let her go..dont worry she'll be back.lol

Merry Christmas to you all.....

and the last system

duoglide:
Merry Christmas to you all.....

this system you can find in ratesniper.ru

Files:
system.gif  68 kb

kevinator:
You couldnt scalp a pip faster if you had Gerinimo's axe.Very simple scalp system just wait until you see a trend on all time frames and use gerinimo's arrow to scalp your broker for pips. Very easy to do just wait see the trend on all time frames see the arrow...trade..dont be greedy(why hold the positon when the next signal is just minutes away) take a few pips and a few more..then...a few more.Hit her and let her go..dont worry she'll be back.lol

pitty INWARROWS is a major repainter...

amicron:
this system you can find in ratesniper.ru

looks good

pitty INWARROWS is a major repainter...

Camisa I absolutely do not believe what I am hearing...As some one who has been trading for years I dont believe you dont know how to handle a simple indicator like arrows....I will help you to understand.

Arrows is a 0 bar indicator meaning it gives signal on bar 0 or the current bar.So we wait until bar 0 the current bar closes and trade on bar 1the next bar.So when we get a signal do we trade then...no we wait until the bar closes and trade on the next open bar....yes you got now you understand yay.

If this concept is just to much to grasp for you then luckily I have another solution.Just use this indicator in substitution and no Ii doesnt repaint and is a bar O indicator and just for you I added a alert rk mindhero.

All the systems that I post will be elegant but simple they will be user friendly no mattar what level of trading you are on.My aim is to help traders accomplish financial goals and become better traders.

Files:
Reason: