Aggressive scalp ea - page 43

PC Biz:
I'm not using ISEA. That post was to solicit help from developers to make the EA safe. It only loses money on live accounts.

Thanks PC Biz for your input. T6

escape-easy.mq4

escape:
this is version with sl and 4-5 digit broker

if you can use 4 digit tp 2 and sl 300 (set up)

if you can use 5 digit tp 20 and sl 3000(set up)

Thanks escape for your latest version. Does this detect the TF of chart and tade accordingly? That is , if put on M1 it trades on logic based on M1 TF and if on M5 trade M5 logic? I've read some posts saying no matter what TF used some version just trade on M5 logic.

BTW, what is the logic, actually, of escape EA? Remember you said it's counter trading but nothing more is disclosed yet (if I remember correctly). Is it a 2 sma (open) crossover? I have drawn some sma but couldn't get the idea...

T6060

Some questions

Thanks Jim for the files and report on performance.

Mr Chips:
Hi All I have now been using the files below to run this EA. You can check out my post # 411. I'm using a 5-digit broker - adjust the set file for your broker!!!

Take one 0 off for 4 digit platform...OK. Do we have to set FractinalPips to false if 4 digits?

Mr Chips:
Don't use in a ranging market - strong trend works best. I love the New York Open - I can finish very fast.

What is your goal to finish the day? Have you ever traded London Open?

Mr Chips:
I opened 12 pairs and I select the one with the most detectable trend and I allow live trading only on that pair.

Can you elaborate how you would detect trend for 12 pairs? Any indi? What TF chart? Mind posting a chart example?

Mr Chips:
It only took about 30 minutes before I had about 50 trades open and they all became winners!!! All I can say is WOW!!! I've done this with 3 different brokers with 3 different accounts with 3 or 4 different pairs.

When you say winners, do you mean your 20 pips TP is hit?

50 trades multiplied by 20 pips is a huge 1000 pips!

Or do you have any daily goal to finish the day?

Your set file has maxtrade=100. How many trades would EA normally open to achieve your daily goal?

Do you close all positions when your goal is reached even though some positions are in negative then?

Mr Chips:
I'm now experimenting with larger lot size (.5) with less pips 4 or 6 which yields between $20 & $30 depending on the pair. Instead of lot size .1 or .2 @ 10 pips. Still works great - I figure I need less completed trades to make my daily goal!

This morning (03/05/10) on gbpjpy it rattled off a quick 50 trades for between $25 & $30 over $1,300 in about 30 minutes.

I don't know if I'll try this on a live account yet - if anyone is brave enough do try it live I would love to know your results.

Jim (MrChip)

I've demo-run the first version in post 1 for the last two days Mar 4 - 5 and got some interesting results: $1,200 profit realized, and $300 loss floating, net $900 profit trading 0.01 lots (=@10 cents per pip). I set the Long only, TP was managed by another EA at 5 pips, and no SL.

audusd $2.00

eurjpy $107.47

eurusd $527.60

gbpjpy $139.08

gbpusd $230.70

usdcad $33.37

usdchf ($136.13)

usdjpy $2.68

Total $906.77

The results would be better if good trend reading method is found and also daily profit target as well as trading time are properly determined.

I need to settle on the version to test next week, with proper settings. The way to determine the trend is another important subject. Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

PS: Would be nice if you would post your statement in any form so each trade could be traced. Understand you trade real money account, so you would of course hesitate to post all Detailed Statement. What you can do is to open the statement with Excel, delete parts you want to hide and post such Excel sheet...

tennis6060:

Take one 0 off for 4 digit platform...OK. Do we have to set FractinalPips to false if 4 digits?

FractinalPips doesn't have to do with digits. If set to true the EA will open 0.11 or 0.12 i.e. if set to false it will only open 0.1 Lots (only one digit regarding the Lotsize)

hope i helped you

lx8977:
Thanks for your code. but it still cann't run in the FXOpen brokers,but the escape 2 EA run on FXDD is no promble. I don't know why when I set the take profit as 2-3 point,it does'n run. It only can run between 8-20 points. Can you please help me to modify the code again? I only want to run between 2-3 points.

In fx open broker regulation TP min 10 if less for that the close order must more than 2 minutes, we can cheat that using hidden TP but if the close order less than 2 minutes, your occount will be block by broker

Take one 0 off for 4 digit platform...OK. Do we have to set FractinalPips to false if 4 digits? YES/YES

What is your goal to finish the day? $1,000 US Have you ever traded London Open? NO

Can you elaborate how you would detect trend for 12 pairs? Any indi? What TF chart? Mind posting a chart example? Install the template - The Aroon Indicator is excellent - another is the Price Channel Stop - I check multiple timeframes - Be Sure you go the right way or you will blow the account FAST

When you say winners, do you mean your 20 pips TP is hit? NO 5 or 10 pips per trade @.2 = $10 or $20 per trade

50 trades multiplied by 4 pips is a huge 200 pips!

Or do you have any daily goal to finish the day?$1,000

Your set file has maxtrade=100. third item in set file "maxorders" - you set it to whatever # you like.

How many trades would EA normally open to achieve your daily goal?

Do the math - if .5 lots @ 5 pips = 2.5 pips @ $10/pip = $25. to make $1000 you need 40 trades.

Do you close all positions when your goal is reached even though some positions are in negative then? Why would I do that?

I would tell you to find the BEST trend detection indicators - use 2 or 3 or 4 to be sure. On my template you'll see a triple MA cross + Shilox's Stochastic + MACD + AROON Up Down

If you're not sure of the direction - try another pair AND if none of the pairs are clear - DON'T TRADE!!!

Jim (MrChips)

Files:
gj0305.gif  45 kb

FractinalPips

surfer90:
FractinalPips doesn't have to do with digits. If set to true the EA will open 0.11 or 0.12 i.e. if set to false it will only open 0.1 Lots (only one digit regarding the Lotsize) hope i helped you

Thanks surfer90. I got it!

Mr Chips:

..... Install the template - The Aroon Indicator is excellent - another is the Price Channel Stop - I check multiple timeframes - Be Sure you go the right way or you will blow the account FAST

.....I would tell you to find the BEST trend detection indicators - use 2 or 3 or 4 to be sure. On my template you'll see a triple MA cross + Shilox's Stochastic + MACD + AROON Up Down

If you're not sure of the direction - try another pair AND if none of the pairs are clear - DON'T TRADE!!!

Jim (MrChips)

Many thanks Jim for your detailed comments. They are all very helpful. You read the trend off H1 charts, hmm.

I am trying now to understand the logic: so far understand it's a counter trend entry method where M5 candle closes below M5 sma5(open) long orders are entered or above M5 sma4(open) short orders, no matter what TF chart the EA is applied ...

Happy trading! T6

Hi Shilox,

Good to hear from you and thank you to remind me that PATIENCE is the key for any sucessfull forex system.

Is it better to have 2-3 safe tradding oportunities a week than having 100 risky trades.

At the moment I am just tradding EUR/USD since I am focused on better understand the trend and manually drive the EA (long only or short only).

I am using the "escape2reversed-2-maxorders" version of the EA and "usually" not tradding more than 10 trades a time except when I see a big retracement and a trend continuation.

On my live accounts, I just trade when I see a clear trend and on demo I like to play with the settings.

I am usually follow the H1 trend using also the stochs with the settings you have provided and works great.

Also using the bolinger band indicator on H1 with period 50 and deviation 2. Usually when the price touches the lower band tends to retrace (go up) and vice-versa.

Continue your great work

Regards

Paulo

HGNR:
Yes...if you have found the best setting this EA will be promising.... I am still waiting...:D:D:D

there's on of the biggest problems in forex, you sit back, when someone works it out without your help do you think they will be sharing it with you?

Reason: