Aggressive scalp ea - page 42

Escape works on real account for sure. But there's some issues we must consider that most of them also exist on other "less agressive" eas or manual systems. I can post some of them:

- GREED;

- Trend (this is the most important part of escape EA - and all other EAs and manual systems out there)

- Traders emotion (not less important);

- FEAR (remember that risk provides oportunity);

- Connectivity with between escape ea and broker;

The attached file is a test started at about 30minutes (manual driven) with escape ea and its still tradding. This this a real micro account I have on Forex4You (that does not allow scalping) and I am tradding 0.01 lots.

The same tests started on another account I have on FxOpen and the results are great also.

At this moment I think we must focus on improving escape ea performance and MOST IMPORTANT OFF ALL, try to better understand market move to predict the trends. And for those that thinks that "if we know the trend, we do not need ea's..." they are completly wrong.

Some of you might ask, why am I not tradding larger lots? Simple, at this moment I am just focused on trying to better understand the TREND.

On my FxOpen demo account, I started today tradding "just SHORT" at about 8am, and until now made more than 1500 USD tradding 0.1lots.

By the way, SHILOX and ZABANA still testing escape? What about your point of view regardless trend detection?

Best regards

Paulo

Files:

Same Escape as at 5th March 1100 GMT

Still doing good.

batalhadematos:
Escape works on real account for sure. But there's some issues we must consider that most of them also exist on other "less agressive" eas or manual systems. I can post some of them:

- GREED;

- Trend (this is the most important part of escape EA - and all other EAs and manual systems out there)

- Traders emotion (not less important);

- FEAR (remember that risk provides oportunity);

- Connectivity with between escape ea and broker;

The attached file is a test started at about 30minutes (manual driven) with escape ea and its still tradding. This this a real micro account I have on Forex4You (that does not allow scalping) and I am tradding 0.01 lots.

The same tests started on another account I have on FxOpen and the results are great also.

At this moment I think we must focus on improving escape ea performance and MOST IMPORTANT OFF ALL, try to better understand market move to predict the trends. And for those that thinks that "if we know the trend, we do not need ea's..." they are completly wrong.

Some of you might ask, why am I not tradding larger lots? Simple, at this moment I am just focused on trying to better understand the TREND.

On my FxOpen demo account, I started today tradding "just SHORT" at about 8am, and until now made more than 1500 USD tradding 0.1lots.

By the way, SHILOX and ZABANA still testing escape? What about your point of view regardless trend detection?

Best regards

Paulo

Hello Paulo!

I must confess i like your candid opinion about this whole Escape thing, you are even close to the fact.

Shilox here is still testing this wonderful Ea, just that i have being away for a couple of days attending to some family stuff. Allowed some trades run in my absence and they ended up good and bad. The equity curve still leaves my mouth gaping.

Here is the most important thing about this Ea, it needs:

1). Patience- to play with and keep your new settings handy

2). Only a single currency pair trading per time (else you will have so much jumble in a rumble you can't control.

3). If you are not sure, reduce the max trades to like 30 or even 20.

4). Watch!

P.S.

I said something somewhere about using it with Stochastic to get the long term direction.

Nice work!

Latest version?

Hello escape,

Thanks for sharing this EA. I've demo-run the version in post 1 for the last two days and got some interesting results: $1,200 profit realized, and $300 loss floating, net $900 profit trading 0.01 lots. I set the Long only for this demo trades. Reading the trend and choosing Long only, Short only (or both?) correctly is the key to success.

As I read on the posts, I note there are lots of suggestions input by readers and revised escape EAs and am getting a bit confused.

Can you or someone point me to the latest version? Usually the latest version is posted in page 1 of a thread, but I am not sure if this is the case here.

If you would please also provide the set file.

I realize it's only 40 pages in all and you may say go through the posts but if you would kindly guide me to the latest version, it would save me a lot of time for sure.

Tx and have a nice weekend, T6

tennis6060:
Hello escape,

Thanks for sharing this EA. I've demo-run the version in post 1 for the last two days and got some interesting results: $1,200 profit realized, and $300 loss floating, net $900 profit trading 0.01 lots. I set the Long only for this demo trades. Reading the trend and choosing Long only, Short only (or both?) correctly is the key to success.

As I read on the posts, I note there are lots of suggestions input by readers and revised escape EAs and am getting a bit confused.

Can you or someone point me to the latest version? Usually the latest version is posted in page 1 of a thread, but I am not sure if this is the case here.

If you would please also provide the set file.

I realize it's only 40 pages in all and you may say go through the posts but if you would kindly guide me to the latest version, it would save me a lot of time for sure.

Tx and have a nice weekend, T6

Look at the paper clip icon, lower right corner, near the page numbers. Click it. Everything is dated there.

PC Biz:
Look at the paper clip icon, lower right corner, near the page numbers. Click it. Everything is dated there.

Thanks PC Biz. Yes, I know how to find the latest by the date of post. Often, however, the latest dated isn't necessarily the best or mostly used, hence my question. Anyway, I will keep on reading past posts to see where we stand.

BTW I read your post about ISEA in the Show Us Your Best thread and downloaded it, to attach to EurGbp M1 chart for test next week. Are you using it yourself?

batalhadematos:
Hi there,

This version has some changes:

MaxOrders= Maximum number of open positions

Multiply=explained next...

The version posted by escape, uses a TP of 2/3 that is not possible to be backtested with brokers that does not allow scalping (FxOpen, Alpari, etc.) since they require a minimum TP 10 (from market price).

This version will multiply the MaxOrders*Multiply and when the total profit is reached, all orders will be closed. This way we can have a TP at about 3 for each position. For instance:

MaxOrders=10;

Multiply=3;

When the total profit is higher than 30, all positions will be closed. This way we have a TP at about 3 for each position.

In this case you will put higher TP on lTakeProfit and sTakeProfit variables since they will not be used. (actually with 30 - 4 digits)

Please just for backtesting purposes. Tested on 4 digits.

Regards

Paulo

Hello Paulo,

I like the way of your approach; Close All when profit reached a set pips. Will be testing this version next week.

Is the Only Long or Only Short setting for EA still necessary (as original escape EA suggested) or does EA trade both ways - leave it at Long and Short?

Thanks a lot. T6

tennis6060:
Thanks PC Biz. Yes, I know how to find the latest by the date of post. Often, however, the latest dated isn't necessarily the best or mostly used, hence my question. Anyway, I will keep on reading past posts to see where we stand. BTW I read your post about ISEA in the Show Us Your Best thread and downloaded it, to attach to EurGbp M1 chart for test next week. Are you using it yourself?

I'm not using ISEA. That post was to solicit help from developers to make the EA safe. It only loses money on live accounts.

Hope this Helps

Hi All

I have now been using the files below to run this EA. You can check out my post # 411. I'm using a 5-digit broker - adjust the set file for your broker!!! Don't use in a ranging market - strong trend works best. I love the New York Open - I can finish very fast.

I opened 12 pairs and I select the one with the most detectable trend and I allow live trading only on that pair. It only took about 30 minutes before I had about 50 trades open and they all became winners!!! All I can say is WOW!!! I've done this with 3 different brokers with 3 different accounts with 3 or 4 different pairs.

I'm now experimenting with larger lot size (.5) with less pips 4 or 6 which yields between $20 & $30 depending on the pair. Instead of lot size .1 or .2 @ 10 pips. Still works great - I figure I need less completed trades to make my daily goal!

This morning (03/05/10) on gbpjpy it rattled off a quick 50 trades for between $25 & $30 over $1,300 in about 30 minutes.

I don't know if I'll try this on a live account yet - if anyone is brave enough do try it live I would love to know your results.

Jim (MrChip)

Files:
Reason: