Aggressive scalp ea - page 4

Demo

tradefx:
Well that's great...Which pairs and which timeframe are you trading with how much balance??? Thanks

I'm on demo accound on GoTrader my friend and a trade on EUR/USD & USD/JPY with a big amount of points because i test another strategys and robots. All the best !!!

Paraipan:
I'm on demo accound on GoTrader my friend and a trade on EUR/USD & USD/JPY with a big amount of points because i test another strategys and robots. All the best !!!

O, and the timeframe is 5min !

Broker

My broker is Ikon Royal not Go Trader, sorry about that . Cheers !!!

for 5 digit broker

niewazne:
ok now its work but tp =20 and stop loss = 10 - it too much for me, how to reduce so that is originally tp = 2 and stop loos = 1?

If you want tp=2 and sl=1 it wont place a trade at all or work with errors cause its obvious because of the spread which is 2 or 3 generally.

So its obvious to make tp and sl more than 5 atleast.

If you using the stoploss version than add zero to first five parameters in input settings.

e.g sl=100, tp=200 etc

scalp

Hello Traders!

At first, thank you the EA. I like scalp EA. I think this EA isn't perfect yet. I've tested it with strategy tester EUR/USD, but the result wasn't good, unfortunatelly.

I've testet it with 4 digit broker with the following settings: tp: 5, sl:10 and tp:2 sl:10, but the result was same bad.

Can anybody share better settings?

Sorry my bad english.

Help

For some reason i can only make'it work on ikon royal, on other brokers platforms i can hear the alert sound but it dosen't trade, can u help me please ? Thank u !!!!

error

Paraipan:
For some reason i can only make'it work on ikon royal, on other brokers platforms i can hear the alert sound but it dosen't trade, can u help me please ? Thank u !!!!

You should check the journals. Is there any message?

I cant get it to place trades on 4 digit brokers when the tp is under 10. Please fix if possible. This is a good money maker when enabled in the direction of your normal trade.

4 digit

Todd:
I cant get it to place trades on 4 digit brokers when the tp is under 10. Please fix if possible. This is a good money maker when enabled in the direction of your normal trade.

Hello!

I've fixed the 4 digit TP problem.

Please share you experience about escape expert advisor.

best regards

Thank you so much, I'll post my results when I can download it.

(attachment pending approval? never seen that before)

Reason: