Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 353

The system expires and has to be renewed on a regular basis.... It would be folly to pay for it.

The site is gone. so there is no help available

Blaiserboy:
The system expires and has to be renewed on a regular basis.... It would be folly to pay for it.

And even if it didn't expire, MetaQuotes seem to arbitrarily update MetaTrader in ways that break indicators, so if you or someone you know don't have access to the mq4 files you're just SOL either way.

Blaiserboy:
The site is gone. so there is no help available

Which site?

Easy Renko Is live.

Easy Renko System Is live.

I'm mostly just trying to figure out what happened to him; in the years he's been around he didn't strike me as the 'fake my own death' kind of guy, but I know that he was very openly an alcoholic, so I'm just concerned for him. He struck me as a good candidate for Ibogaine, but apparently it's too late for that now. "My Third Ibogaine Experience"

In any event, there is enough material in this thread to trade Renko quite profitably.

Blaiserboy:
Re: Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. In any event, there is enough material in this thread to trade Renko quite profitably.

You are right. A lot of things posted here

Some good money available today in many pairs

Files:

Hi to all those of you contributed here as well as all those following this thread. I have been trading the renko for some time now.

This is a huge thread to read from the beginning.  Can some one help me to the important pages/posts to read and download the latest components of this trading system.

Fxoptimus  

fxoptimus:

Hi to all those of you contributed here as well as all those following this thread. I have been trading the renko for some time now.

This is a huge thread to read from the beginning.  Can some one help me to the important pages/posts to read and download the latest components of this trading system.

Fxoptimus  

What are your results with renko?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Usefull links/threads/tools

Sergey Golubev, 2018.01.19 16:44

Renko

The forum

1. Heiken_Ashi_Ma_T3 indicator for Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System thread 
  2. Are Renko charts more profitable? - the thread with the information and indicators to download
  3. Renko Bar |Day Trading | What are Renko Bars | How do Renko Bars Work - the post with video
  4. Renko (extraction from Achelis - Technical Analysis from A to Z) - the post with mini-article 
  5. How to Use Renko Bricks and Moving Averages to Find Trades - the post 
  6. The 3 Step EMA and Renko Strategy for Trading Trends - the post with mini-article 
  7. Trading Trends with Renko Charts - the post with mini-article
CodeBase

1. Renko 2.0 - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  2. Renko 2.0 ATR - expert for MetaTrader 5 
  3. Renko 2.0 Offline - expert for MetaTrader 5
  4. AdaptiveRenko - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  5. Renko EA - expert for MetaTrader 4  
  6. Renko_v2 - indicator for MetaTrader 5
  7. Renko Scalper - expert for MetaTrader 4
  8. Predictor Marks for Renko, Mean Renko and Range Bars - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  9. Renko Charts - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  10. Renko - indicator for MetaTrader 5 
  11. Renko_v1 - indicator for MetaTrader 4
  12. Renko Charts - expert for MetaTrader 4
  13. Tipu Renko Live - indicator for MetaTrader 4  
  14. Renko Live Charts v4.13 - expert for MetaTrader 4
  15. Renko Chart from ticks (Most precise method) - expert for MetaTrader 4
  16. Renko Range Detector - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  17. RenkoShade2 - Draws Renko boxes in normal TF - indicator for MetaTrader 4 
  18. Renko Indicator - indicator for MetaTrader 4

Articles

1. Indicator for Renko charting - MetaTrader 5 article 
  2. How to create an indicator of non-standard charts for MetaTrader Market - MetaTrader 4 article 
  3. Synthetic Bars - A New Dimension to Displaying Graphical Information on Prices - MetaTrader 4 article 
  4. Indicator for Constructing a Three Line Break Chart - MetaTrader 5 article

============

Something to Read - Forex Price Action Scalping: an in-depth look into the field of professional scalping 

by Bob Volman

Forex Price Action Scalping provides a unique look into the field of professional scalping. Packed with countless charts, this extensive guide on intraday tactics takes the reader straight into the heart of short-term speculation. The book is written to accommodate all aspiring traders who aim to go professional and who want to prepare themselves as thoroughly as possible for the task ahead. Few books have been published, if any, that take the matter of scalping to such a fine and detailed level as does Forex Price Action Scalping. Hundreds of setups, entries and exits (all to the pip) and price action principles are discussed in full detail, along with the notorious issues on the psychological side of the job, as well as the highly important but often overlooked aspects of clever accounting. The book, counting 358 pages, opens up a wealth of information and shares insights and techniques that are simply invaluable to any scalper who is serious about his trading.

"Bob Volman (1961) is an independent trader working solely for his own account. A price action scalper for many years, he was asked to bundle all his knowledge and craftsmanship into an all-inclusive guide on intraday tactics. Forex Price Action Scalping is the long-awaited result. PUBLISHER'S NOTE: On youtube several obscure videos, posted by commercial vendors, falsely claim affiliation with the book and the author. We sharply condemn these practices. For those who want to know more about the book, free excerpts (pdf) are available for download at: www.infoFPAS.wordpress.com "

Sergey Golubev:

Something to Read - Forex Price Action Scalping: an in-depth look into the field of professional scalping 

by Bob Volman

"Bob Volman (1961) is an independent trader working solely for his own account. A price action scalper for many years, he was asked to bundle all his knowledge and craftsmanship into an all-inclusive guide on intraday tactics. Forex Price Action Scalping is the long-awaited result. PUBLISHER'S NOTE: On youtube several obscure videos, posted by commercial vendors, falsely claim affiliation with the book and the author. We sharply condemn these practices. For those who want to know more about the book, free excerpts (pdf) are available for download at: www.infoFPAS.wordpress.com "

Isn't Volman's method related rather to the tick charts than Renko?

Reason: