Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 340

Thank you master

"wicks" i was looking for that word xD. So far that is what I was doing. Two bricks to form a new trend and only enter when all parameters met, 2 bricks + spread (10-11pips) SL. But those WICKS are annoying. I will keep improving my entries.

Any suggestions or ideas guys?

THANKS.

VaroFX

if someone needs an ea for that just write me a pm

I did but you are deaf. How many pm's you need to be a valid response.

Cheers Hermes

ea-programmer:
if someone needs an ea for that just write me a pm

do you have experience or qualifications?

After 2 posts I am thinking that you may be very new and inexperienced.....

What have you written? Please post one of them so potential customers can see the quality of your work.

the ea is free for everyone, just send me your mail addy, the reason for this is to share settings and performances!

ea-programmer:
the ea is free for everyone, just send me your mail addy, the reason for this is to share settings and performances!

When the EA is for free, then why you don't post the EA on this thread.

You don't know how to enter p.m.'s?

Hermes

Hi everyone,

I've been trading forex for a few years and am interested in this strategy. Is anyone trading this strategy? and do people find it profitable?? Any tips or advice to a newcomer are very welcome. Has anyone coded this as an EA?

Many Thanks

Andy

I trade this system a little bit each day and I make a little bit.

Nick trades a little bit each day and he makes a little bit also....

If you will be good enough to read through the thread you will see that Nick trades 30 cars at a time if not more and he has made himself to be quite well off a few times.

And also, if you read through the thread you will see that there have been some attaempts at making an EA.

My advice is to have a look at the first page, grasp what is on that page, all of it, and then work your way forward.

And you will see that a guy named LordFXT was getting a thousand pips a week.

And you will see all kinds of systems.

Yes, this is a most profitable system and very simple.

You just have to work with a chart until it 'talks' to you and then all will be great.

There are a couple momeny management speadsheets that Nick has prepared...... have a look at those to see what is available.

This will take screen time, that is the cost of success.

So far this evening I have opened quite a few positions on AUDUSD, that is the only chart I have open, I find it to be very lucrative tonight, even though it has not moved very far.

Each has his own way of approaching charts, my way would not be suitable to anyone else. We have to develop our own unique approach.

It is well worth the effort, there is a lot of money available for a renko trader.

Enjoy!!

(Mony Mony)

trader_andy:
Hi everyone,

I've been trading forex for a few years and am interested in this strategy. Is anyone trading this strategy? and do people find it profitable?? Any tips or advice to a newcomer are very welcome. Has anyone coded this as an EA?

Many Thanks

Andy

Nick trades also women not only cars. Renko bricks pay for it.

Hermes

Reason: