Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 322

mr_nims:
Except AUD and NZD pairs and it's cross-pairs.

Everything else will work well in UK/EURO day-time and US Mornings up-to 12 in the afternoon.

JPY can work 24/5 though.

thanks alot man, i've added the supertrend indi and coupled with renko n macd, it almost looks too good to be true , they dont repaint right?

If your testing custom indicators, you'll have to do some screen-time yourself to see if they work as intended or if they repaint and stuff.

Thanks Nick for your detailed explanation. I guess I will tighten my stop loss before the unpredictable news on calendar like you advise. I usually get out but I want to try to trade through. The news can give 100 pips in a minute. With good RR it might be worth it, provided my stoploss get filled when it does not go my way. Thanks for you quick answer. have a nice trading week.

Renard

mr_nims:
If your testing custom indicators, you'll have to do some screen-time yourself to see if they work as intended or if they repaint and stuff.

thanks

btw what settings do u guys use for macd2? 5, 10, 5 or 10,20, 5?

also another hopefully last question, when renko change colour and everythin adds up for a trade BUT the macd doesnt, do i wait for macd or just look for another trade that meets all the condition?

ive noticed that if u wait for macd, you can be too late in entering a trade

Whatever you like!

If you want to find the average direction of 5 renko candles vs average direction of 10 renko candles and a 5 period signal ma in the histogram to detect convergence, divergence or crossover (when macd flipped) 5, 10, 5 .. great for scalping or intraday.

Or if you want to use 10, 20, 5 for staying in the underlying longer trend and use the convergence/divergence for multiple entries and exits or adding more positions on dips or rallies.

You can have both macd's also...

Whatever you like, that suits your style!

mr_nims:
Whatever you like!

If you want to find the average direction of 5 renko candles vs average direction of 10 renko candles and a 5 period signal ma in the histogram to detect convergence, divergence or crossover (when macd flipped) 5, 10, 5 .. great for scalping or intraday.

Or if you want to use 10, 20, 5 for staying in the underlying longer trend and use the convergence/divergence for multiple entries and exits or adding more positions on dips or rallies.

You can have both macd's also...

Whatever you like, that suits your style!

5, 10, 5 works great, i know u guys use it for forex, but i'll let you know how it goes for binary, and eventually join forex with the big boys

Hello Nick,

How are you now? I read that you was sick and suffered from viral fever. I also caught by it but now i am okay. I hope the same for you.

Just thought that i'll leave my post here because long time and no talk with you...

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Traders are mostly bound to hospitals because the stress they go through during scalping. Stress lowers immune system. Most of them have psoriasis or other skin ailments.

Cheers Hermes

princewahaj:
Hello Nick,

How are you now? I read that you was sick and suffered from viral fever. I also caught by it but now i am okay. I hope the same for you.

Just thought that i'll leave my post here because long time and no talk with you...

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

I'm now fit as a fiddle. Thanks for asking of my health and also glad to hear your in the pink of health too. As Hermes writes sometimes the trading stress impairs the immune system and we get sick easily.

Time to pour my drink now.

Best,

Nick

Method Not Implemented

POST to /newreply.php not supported.

I hate this forum for posting good stuff for fellows traders because of this repeated stupid announcements! This is my last post on this forum.

Hermes

Reason: