Mr.Nims, Renko Ashi Scalping System. - page 21

Any news about the EA? How is the testing? It would be great if somebody could report on it, please!

Best regards!

Meister_Propper:
Any news about the EA? How is the testing? It would be great if somebody could report on it, please! Best regards!

The new EA wasnt opening any trades, i have to look it out this weekend, been busy trading manually all week. NFP today so hehe haha hoho

bnbb2004:
Any other updates, guys??

Guys!

You do not need to sweat it out too much with many indicators and stuff, renko chart already filtering the time-frame noise and showing you the chart in pip-based movement. You could even do with the ancient setup of using a slow MA vs a fast Ma, fast ma to tell you which way the pips moving immediately and slow ma to tell you whcih way pips moving over the long .

Also to let you guys know, the larger the pip box the more filtered the chart gets and lesser the fakeouts. so you can work it out that way. 25-50pip box chart you may not even need an indicator

lordsfxt:
Guys! You do not need to sweat it out too much with many indicators and stuff, renko chart already filtering the time-frame noise and showing you the chart in pip-based movement. You could even do with the ancient setup of using a slow MA vs a fast Ma, fast ma to tell you which way the pips moving immediately and slow ma to tell you whcih way pips moving over the long .

Exactly. Price Action rules in Renko.

I use 10 pip box size (or range) on most major pairs and just look for breaking of support and resistance.

Then I enter on next bar confirming the breakout, get your 10 or 20 pips and get out (or trail for more profit with moving BE to lock in profits).

Works like a charm.

But..

Lordsfxt, do you use 5 or 10 pic renko yourself for most pairs?

Do you use 4 4 xpma 4 6 xpma or??

thanks

Also on breakout strategies with renko, there are some

great breakout systems now for regular candle charts

I wonder if any of their breakout indicators work

for renko, ie to alert when a boxed range is being

broken?

GF

lordsfxt:
Guys! You do not need to sweat it out too much with many indicators and stuff, renko chart already filtering the time-frame noise and showing you the chart in pip-based movement. You could even do with the ancient setup of using a slow MA vs a fast Ma, fast ma to tell you which way the pips moving immediately and slow ma to tell you whcih way pips moving over the long .

This is getting more and more discretionary. For the folks who can make simple, consistent profits from this, would it at all be possible for you to post multiple trade examples with rules - or if they're not fast rules then the reasoning behind each trade - for those of us who have the wonderful knack making simple, consistent losses

Thanks

Help with indicator

Hi Mr Nims - I downloaded you indicator. The LSMA draws as a straight lineand the stats monitor does not update. Could you help me out with where I have gone wrong please?

Cheers

Chances are

Nothing else is updating either?

You need to have your 1 minute chart up with the renko script

or renko as ea on it at all times you have your 2 min chart

up with renko template.

1 min is engine running your live 2 min offline renko chart.

GF

KDHeard:
Hi Mr Nims - I downloaded you indicator. The LSMA draws as a straight lineand the stats monitor does not update. Could you help me out with where I have gone wrong please? Cheers

Ha

Also, you will notice I do not use Heikin Ashi for my trading,

its the same conceptual system that has improved and developed

here a great deal without HA.

For me, HA, obscures the most important indicator on your charts,

price action. I have trend indicators to help me stay in trades

longer if need be, I would rather see the real price action so

I am not driving blind. Its my personal preference and

some others might find it useful to test for yourself what

works better for YOU.

GF

Reason: