Trading System by Xard777 - page 357

Hi Xard

Thank you very much again for your marvellous work.

I know that you will never explain in an deeper or accurate way  the full functioning of your system, and you  have all of the legitimate reasons that brings you to that. Why should you do all the work? And more of that, it's all free!

I'm willing, like many others to search and study on Google, or whatever else, the functioning of the different indicators thet appear in your setup, but allthough I have been able to recognize and find some of them, or at least I think so, there ar some of the indicator that I really don't recognize.

Would you be so kind to list them so that we (beginners) could have the chance to search and study them? That way, instead of following like sheeps, only that big red Sell or big blue Buy button, we could go furder on in learning.

Than you very much for your time

Pichello

Hi Xard,

Thank you for making life easier for newcomers by posting simpler yet very effective system and in an artful way.

I am a trader of CME currency futures and I am eagerly waiting for Excel system.

Hi Xard

I've been watching you for a long time. Working very good. I set the alarm and comes to mobile phone signals but I do not think the end of the study gave the correct signal. I have tried h1 eur/usd and gbp/usd 

It was not where I thought I should give signals or gave false signals.

I would like to be re-examined

Best regards

thanks  

Hello...

Any One can explain ,,how to use excel version with xard lattest system..here is screen shot.. some cells not dislaying properly..

Help please..

james 

Files:
xard excel.png  36 kb

screen 
Files:

james_caror:
screen 
OK, Here is what to do...
Create a folder C:/VAULT/MT4 EXCEL
(there is a space between MT4 & EXCEL)
copy enclosed files to this folder.
Now run the XARD Desk v10 lite file.
It will ask to enable or update at the start (do this and it should all work OK).

Let me know how you get on

Xard777 

Files:
Excel.png  28 kb
MT4 EXCEL.zip  342 kb

xard777:
It will ask to enable or update at the start (do this and it should all work OK).

Xard777 

Hi xard777,

thanks very much for your excel work.

could you tell us how to read this excel. so we can determine when to open a trade ?

Best Regards...

xard777:

Xard777 

Hi guys, I created the  C:/VAULT/MT4 EXCEL as instructed and load the files there, after I run the  XARD Desk v10 lite  file, I get the following 3 errors,  

the first one asks me to Update the links in the workbook to which I select: "Update",

the second says:  "Remote data not accessible" If you truns the soruce of this workbook, click yes, so I click "Yes to all", 

and after that I get the error "Cannot run MT4.exe".  

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, I tried to find the command where it's trying to access MT4, so that I can check the path, to no avail.  Please help.  THank you

zxpips:

Hi guys, I created the  C:/VAULT/MT4 EXCEL as instructed and load the files there, after I run the  XARD Desk v10 lite  file, I get the following 3 errors,  

You have to have MT4 running in the background and also make sure that the 'Enable DDE server' box is checked in MT4 Tools/Options/Server.

All the best

Xard777 

xard777:

You have to have MT4 running in the background and also make sure that the 'Enable DDE server' box is checked in MT4 Tools/Options/Server.

All the best

Xard777 

Thanks a million, that worked.  Thank you so much.
Reason: