Trading System by Xard777 - page 121

witsnpips:
hey automated trading, why don't u look into fxopen.

the answer is very easy THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

ismael360:
Xard, I just wanted too say big thanks for the work you put in and your generosity. I'm a former Marine and I know that the best leaders lead from the front. And you truly are a great leader. You have proven yourself time after time, again, and again her on this great thread. I appreciate all that you do here as I am sure many do. You don't have too do any of this for I'm sure you are probably very successful at what you do, but her you are again.

Thanks again, Bro

Ismael

These are very encouraging comments about the system. But which system are you using? It seems theres a lot of indis and systems on this thread but no specifics re given? Please give me some more info, how do you determine buy/sell, etc.??

Thanks

Thanks,Xard777

downloaded wealthbuilder and first page rar files ,hope this system can work out profitably for learning traders like me

Thanks once again for sharing the system

Hi, I would like to try this out but dont know the rules. I have read through alot of the thread and xard777 deleted his posts so it would be nice to find out HOW TO TRADE THIS SYSTEM!!!!!

why did he delete his posts??

profitmonitor:
the answer is very easy THEY WILL NOT GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK

this is a typical example of somebody who has never traded with fxopen, and accuses them of "never giving money back".

ok, so please explain how they've not stolen my money?

i'm talking big money.

waiting...

shankees:
plizz attach the indis sir

Sorry for the delay.

I better give you the template plus indi.

Enjoy.

Files:

witsnpips:
why did he delete his posts??

I really dont know. But its funny that thes people are using xard777's system, which he gave for FREE, but are too scared or shy to talk about it. Maybe they dont want everyone to know how good it is (judging from the rave reviews Ive read about it) but Im sure me replying to this post and maybe asking people at other forums would direct alot of attention to this system!!

fxnewbie:
Sorry for the delay.

I better give you the template plus indi.

Enjoy.

Nice idea fxnewbie...

Xard777

xard777:
Nice idea fxnewbie... Xard777

Hi Xard ! It's nice to ear you

What's the histogram indicator on the chart you provided ? Can you please upload it here ? Or better, can you share your last system, the force of each pair indicator is very well integrated !

Thanks

Reason: