Trading System by Xard777 - page 111

Trades

Can people please post a few trades with the latest

Xard setup please? Tell us your entry and exit and

show the chart, please!

Looks nice Xard, good job!

Brian

Wow!

Great system Zard777. I have simplified it a little for my tastes. Is it possible to get the .mq4 file for the bid/ask indicator? I would like to alter the money management section a little to suit my trading style. Thank you for the great indicators/system.

Happy Pipping.

Michael

Confirmation

To be simple, if I want to go short, then I want price to open below all the gann and for them to be red due to that, the vq at the bottom as well to be red and below the other two lines on the VQ.....

correct?

Does any part of the system repaint once the bar closes? Ie re-painting closed bar.

thank you!

Brian

re mq4

Brazenmichael:
Great system Zard777. I have simplified it a little for my tastes. Is it possible to get the .exe file for the bid/ask indicator? I would like to alter the money management section a little to suit my trading style. Thank you for the great indicators/system.

Happy Pipping.

Michael

here you are....

Files:

MikeyTrader1:
here you are....

Thank you.

PROFIT from BOTH the consolidation market and/ or later the trendy-- possible ?! yeah

my new research direction on volatile pairs only

is to automatically calculate the BEST ever pending LO -- using the excel sheet that 30 people here have downloaded a week ago == only for the savvy , as newbies could be quite disorientated with these type of financial derivative type of strategy == but the result please me -- testing on CHFJPY and EURAUD during this weekend

then automatically inform us what price range that I should set up limit order (2 to 3) + I do encourage those people who have downloaded it == to use the spreadsheet creatively by creating new strategy and modify some formula in the worksheet to achieve their own New strategy

pros and cons : LATELY< the magic number in forex seems to be 1 / 3 for entry

>> pros : if we are lucky for the swinging price level -- great profit and set once, then almost nap time (may have to close ones that become disadvantage)

>> cons: not much cons as it adapt to eventual breakout bar , while if the market is stagnant and immobile for 4 hours , the lost is decent while gain of 4 x pip spread is almost guarantee -- i.e. only cons is to set up that few LO

james007:

that's my cellar...

Gann 208 and 5213 help!

Can some nice programmer here help? Many are like me

I am sure and prefer a clean price action chart, is there anyway

someone can make a simple colored bar indicator that shows

3 bars, red green and yellow red for if price is below all

3 of the gann used in the new Xard system, green if above

all three and then yellow if anywhere in between the gann.

That way I can make the lines much smaller and focus on the

price action more so and just quickly glance down and be able

to see if price is indeed above all for a long or below for a short

and if not, make sure I see there is plenty of space to ride

before getting to the next gann. Would be very helpful!!

Brian

golden1:
Can some nice programmer here help? Brian

You mean like this...

Xard777

witsnpips:
that's my cellar...

yeah right!

Reason: