Trading System by Xard777 - page 108

PUT OPTION and CALL OPTION is the essence || ratio could be 1.2 1.3 --- 1.4 is over subscribed

-----------------------------------

For newbie -- video with lyrics-- disney production -[ rob letterman ] == I left relevant material in this thread-- for general forex scenariosas I am lazy enough to wait too long for color swap

I do 30M , how long is your attention span after a trade has been opened???

stagnant price get you entry / exit action - "Power of Submission"

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=TBsw3FQoUIk

FOR NEWBIE-- how your LAGGING reaction could have been, like this ==> 2/4 - best description

http://www.youtube.com/swf/l.swf?video_id=nfkmJ0r9Vzw

seriously , we knew the game that you don't know yet

today friday -- spin city is spinning quick dry out , so the tell tale song go like this-- YouTube - Wizards of Waverly Place Theme Song FULL eee LONDON hours then US lunch hours , -- [[ my finding [ while on (why odour or ride oldest) - wildest ]

thanks for the update xard

Great Update! MY Congratulation Xard.

enjoy the pips..

heavy weeks..

all the best & god bless u all

I don't know what to say about your update chart. It is great. Thankyou Xard777 whereevre you are.

xard777:
Here is an update...

Enjoy... Download MT4-Xard777.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

All the best

Xard777

Hey Xard777

Can it be used on daily TF?

Pizzazz79:
Hey Xard777 Can it be used on daily TF?

It's designed around 4hr, 1hr & 15min charts....but I see no problems using daily time frame.

All the best

Xard777

Hi,.

how this system works? I can't find the manual and on first post is no description.

Thanks

feel the rthem and wave

have anice day

god bless u all

Files:
in-hawaii.jpg  53 kb

mundu09:
Hi Xard, Thought I might share how I have been using semfors in this adaptation of my system. Well it is primary THV system from forexfactory, together with ZUPs that I found in a thread started by Pucio in this forum and COGs. Have really been inspired by what you have shared in this thread to have confidence to trade. As you say here it is self explanatory. I am using it with ##Xard Trade Plus##. There is a wonderful harmony. I am trading on the H4 timeframe and mainly the GBP-JPY pair. Today made some 74 pips on my small live account and around 95 on the demo. Thanks for your encouragement.

like your template mundu09

just got one simple Question to ask you --

what is your usual duration (in term of time -- minutes) for your trade ? [ I just have to make some improvement on this last aspect of mine ]

last week of May -- battle of the Gifted in chess board [ got such a presumption for the trinity]

I will be using xard777 T line to determine Exit point -- that one is a bit flashy for entry -- but probably decent enough for determining good TP (or SL) level for the EXIT strategy

I use CCI for the bottom indicator and today PAVA indicator (with a good pava parameter ) for M5 -- M5 is for top experts, not for the fainthearted --take me a year to find out this piece of knowledge

when the market become volatile -- just like an exercise of counting cars in the interstate -- heheheheeh

Reason: