Trading System by Xard777 - page 82

I posted some more detail on how to set an indicator as background at this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175788

You may find it helpful.

Steve

Hi xard777

thanks for you 2010 system, but i do not fully understand some indicators in it, can you help especialy the auto trend line

Thanks.

xard777:
Latest Update: Wealth Builder Series

Please note...the default screens on the templates are 15m, 30m, 1hr, 4hr & Daily

Enjoy!

Xard777

PS sometimes the arrows need reset (especially if you have been jumping from template to template), don't worry, all you need to do is change from your current timeframe to five minutes then back to your current timeframe again and the arrows will now be fine.

Does the indicator #Chaos Entry repaint? Can i have it in mq4, please?

hi xard777

hi xard777

is it posible for you to code for me this indicator to display figures on the line and also for it to display the middlelineof the hi and low lines of each tf?

your help will be highly appreciated

Files:

Here is TradeScreen v1.12

I trade GBPUSD but you can also trade GBPJPY...just a bit more volatile:-)

On the 1hr chart you will see a white rectangular box which shows the high/low range of 04:00 to 08:00hrs (London timezone). Use this range for breakout and filter with Gann SSL lines. Set trailing stop loss to 50pips and take profit to 100pips.

Enjoy!...

Xard777

PS If anyone improves on this setup please send me an update to (xard(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk as I very much like this trading scenario :-)

OOPS!...there was missing indicators....NOW FIXED....ready to d/l

from Mexico

I think in FF there is a thread called the London Breakout, which has a bunch of interesting setups.

FreddyFX:
I think in FF there is a thread called the London Breakout, which has a bunch of interesting setups.

Hi FreddyFX

Here is a picture from an ebook that I was reading called Z100...

I was simply taking the idea and presenting it on a 1hr chart, adding a trailing stop (to reduce on losses) and using two gann lines as a filter.

Not many traders feel comfortable trading a 4hr chart so by presenting it on a 1hr chart using the rectangle breakout box might make traders more comfortable for trading purposes.

Also, here is a pic of AUDUSD using similar system on 1hr chart

Xard777

Here is a link to D/L the ebook if anyone wants it.... Download Wana_100_pips_a_day.rar from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

from Mexico

I will scan my files for the documentation.

Am sure I have it, together with indis and if I recall correctly even an EA.

Just give me some time, I know how and where to find you, lol.

Don't cross the border now to Haiti.

Missing indicators?

xard777:
Here is TradeScreen v1.12

I trade GBPUSD but you can also trade GBPJPY...just a bit more volatile:-)

On the 1hr chart you will see a white rectangular box which shows the high/low range of 04:00 to 08:00hrs (London timezone). Use this range for breakout and filter with Gann SSL lines. Set trailing stop loss to 50pips and take profit to 100pips.

Enjoy!...

Xard777

PS If anyone improves on this setup please send me an update to (xard(AT)hotmail(DOT)co(DOT)uk as I very much like this trading scenario :-)

Hi Xard,

First of all a big thank you for your better and better systems

Although, I do not find two indicators for TradeScreen v1.12, namely

#4x 2010 Forex Breakout.mq4 and

#4x 2010 MACDT3.mq4.

It might be my fault, anyway could you please post these two ones here as well?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Hi Xard,

First of all a big thank you for your better and better systems

Although, I do not find two indicators for TradeScreen v1.12, namely

#4x 2010 Forex Breakout.mq4 and

#4x 2010 MACDT3.mq4.

It might be my fault, anyway could you please post these two ones here as well?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

OOPS!....in my haste I forgot to add indicators

now added...

Xard777

Reason: