Eurusd/gbpusd - page 413

avi1:
thx m8!! wish you a nice week.olso posting here

Oh I'll still post but I won't provide real-time alerts here - I can't be at two places at once.

Anyway, the daily levels have been posted and I'll post the weekly shortly after the market opens.

Oh...I forgot to mention: The levels for the month of Feb' will also be posted later.

firscall:
Oh I'll still post but I won't provide real-time alerts here - I can't be at two places at once.

Anyway, the daily levels have been posted and I'll post the weekly shortly after the market opens.

Oh...I forgot to mention: The levels for the month of Feb' will also be posted later.

thx! ! m8 like to see m prediction.!! succsses%?? its the first time you post m line. thx

avi1:
thx! ! m8 like to see m prediction.!! succsses%?? its the first time you post m line. thx

Okay M8.

W,M & D levels have been posted. Please draw the monthly levels for the four majors on a chart. I think it clear what is being indicated.

I'll be posting set-ups and alerts at the forum below. That will start tomorrow between 7-8am GMT!!!

Good night all.

Thanks, I've signed up.

I've question regarding the predication

If the Indices numbers (especially open) materialise then I would look to trade the spread between the Nasdaq (short) & Dow (long).

If the indices predication numbers are materialize in the open, how come you can go short on Nasdaq and Long on Dow if both of them usually move simultaneously to the same direction?

pips_shooter:
Thanks, I've signed up.

I've question regarding the predication

If the indices predication numbers are materialize in the open, how come you can go short on Nasdaq and Long on Dow if both of them usually move simultaneously to the same direction?

You'll have to review the numbers and work it out. It is really straight forward: you'd be trading the difference between the two contracts NOT the direction of the market. It is a lower risk setup. It would be a pair trade.

Files:
tsd.jpg  54 kb

firscall:
Okay M8.

W,M & D levels have been posted. Please draw the monthly levels for the four majors on a chart. I think it clear what is being indicated.

I'll be posting set-ups and alerts at the forum below. That will start tomorrow between 7-8am GMT!!!

Good night all.

m8!good morning , waitting?week no. eu 3909,3849 gu 5983, 5923

avi1:

gu week no 5983(+-8p)5975 short tp1 35p tp2 43p

avi1:

week no. 5923 short-5870 tp 53p

avi1:
gu week no 5983(+-8p)5975 short tp1 35p tp2 43p

week no 5983 from 5897- 5862 tp 35p

avi1:
week no 5983 from 5897- 5862 tp 35p

Avi,

I will show you why it is difficult for some traders to follow your numbers.

I will produce 3 levels for today (I could do this for the week or month and the same principle would apply). I will take the current price of

5860 and then add 50 & 100 pips to it.

My levels are:

Now I will post trades based on these numbers. This is an experiment just to show you why posting trades or selective trades is dangerous and misleading.

This is not an attack on your numbers which I think are worth while but it will hopefully demonstrate what I have tried to convey to you in the past.

Reason: