NFA 100% profits system

- No hedging

- No pending orders

- No stop loss

- No take profits

- No matter where the market goes. No matter how the news out. When it close the trade, profits will be made!

Lot size: 1 (fixed)

Max active trades: 2

Minimum deposit: $ 3,000

NFA Stats | ID 1096...

Cheers,

NFA

NFA:
- No hedging

- No pending orders

- No stop loss

- No take profits

- No matter where the market goes. No matter how the news out. When it close the trade, profits will be made!

NFA Stats | ID 1096...

Cheers,

NFA

Excuse me if i'm missing something here, but have you looked at your stats recently.

FX Simple Signals:
Excuse me if i'm missing something here, but have you looked at your stats recently.

Yes. What's problem ?

Cheers,

NFA

NFA:
Yes. What's problem ?

Cheers,

NFA

It's just that you call your system 100% Profits. In your stats you have 1 win and 1 loss.

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
It's just that you call your system 100% Profits. In your stats you have 1 win and 1 loss. Fx

When it close the trades, profits will be made! mean profits will be made whenever trades closed (100% closed trades profits) not 100% profits orders. In my stats I have 2 trades closed at 2009-07-06 15:14:39 and they made $ 80.21.

Thanks for your understanding.

Cheers,

NFA

Ok, thanks.

It took me a little while to understand what you meant but I think i've got it now.

Max 2 trades: You expect 1 to win and then by the time the second one has closed, win or lose, your 2 closed trades would produce profits.

I guess this is what you mean.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Fx

FX Simple Signals:
Ok, thanks.

It took me a little while to understand what you meant but I think i've got it now.

Max 2 trades: You expect 1 to win and then by the time the second one has closed, win or lose, your 2 closed trades would produce profits.

I guess this is what you mean.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind Regards,

Fx

FX Simple Signals, yes you are right !

Cheers,

NFA

I have seen system like this before, it was doing good but eventually it failed, althou trader was opening up more than 2 trades at the same time when 1st set wasn't cooperating.

zomg:
I have seen system like this before, it was doing good but eventually it failed, althou trader was opening up more than 2 trades at the same time when 1st set wasn't cooperating.

Every system has strong point and weakness. The key is when (at which price) and how (sell or buy) to open trades.

Cheers,

NFA

NFA:
- No hedging

- No pending orders

- No stop loss

- No take profits

NFA Stats | ID 1096...

Cheers,

NFA

ii think the min deposit is not enough.. im talking bout money management.

nsolomon:
ii think the min deposit is not enough.. im talking bout money management.

It's enough because these two pairs are hedging their self so it's not much DD. Anyways I trade with 1:500 leverage.

Reason: