My Forex Prediction using Advanced GET - page 75

Elwave 7.6 installation

Michaell56:
Hi Kenneth

I would like to thank for all of your great posts here. I learned a lot form them. I already got the Elwave 7.6 and GET but could not use them due to I do not know how to get the data from eSignal. So would you please give me some advice where can I get the data and put in the software. Thanks in advance.

Michael

ques? after installing elwave 7.6, on the last set up, a page pop-up saying --please attach the hardware lock to your PC's printer port. also to advanced GET 9.1 too.

So what does this mean and how to go about it is need.

thank you.

kenneth37:
My Transactions for Today - USDJPY and GBPUSD

As per this morning's postings, I did two trades viz:-

USDJPY: Sold at 90.33 and Bought back at 90.42 making a loss of 9 pips or US$99.54;

GBPUSD: Bought at 1.6586 at GMT 1:27 and Sold at 1.6677 at GMT 10:17, making a gain of 91 pips or US$910.00 within 8 hours 50 mins.

Total gain for the day - 82 pips; Risk/Reward Ratio: 10x - minimize your loss and maximize your gains.

In the case of USDJPY, when I saw prices are not moving the way as per the charts, I quickly cut off the trade thereby minimizing my loss.

Later shall attach details of transactions.

Kenneth

mr kenneth this issue apply to too, plzzzzz help.

ques? after installing elwave 7.6, on the last set up, a page pop-up saying --please attach the hardware lock to your PC's printer port. also to advanced GET 9.1 too.

thank you.

GreatYves:
I just notice this nice setup over a perfect channel. Couldn't resist but to share...

Hi, GreatYves:

That is an interesting chart you have put up.

It looks very familiar - like Gann Basic Swing Plan which I am also using for my Malaysian stock market trading.

Thanks

Kenneth

mgrade:
mr kenneth this issue apply to too, plzzzzz help.

thank you.

Hi, Mgrade:

Both Elwave 7.6 and GET 9.1 are "licensed" softwares with their respective license keys to unlock the programs for use by registered owners.

Users without the licensed keys will get the message of "hardware lock" etc.

It is not appropriate to distribute copies of these softwares.

My apologies for not being able to assist you.

Kenneth

am alright

kenneth37:
Hi, Mgrade:

Both Elwave 7.6 and GET 9.1 are "licensed" softwares with their respective license keys to unlock the programs for use by registered owners.

Users without the licensed keys will get the message of "hardware lock" etc.

It is not appropriate to distribute copies of these softwares.

My apologies for not being able to assist you.

Kenneth

thank you for quick response! to my amazement I got both open this morning, and I follow your HOW TO USE GET doc. And every is alright now,

thank you.

plz never what you promise to send to michael--about HOW TO USE ELwave doc.

hi

hello,

am new here and i saw all the posts of kenneth sir.this makes so happy to see someone so selflessly helping others and sharing ideas.selfless deeds are those actually counts.great work kennets sir.i really appreciate it.and decided to follow you from monday.at least help me recover my losses.am fighting since 3 months to recover my 600$ and i lose all the profits i make.

thanks & regards

sanat

sonusanat:
hello,

am new here and i saw all the posts of kenneth sir.this makes so happy to see someone so selflessly helping others and sharing ideas.selfless deeds are those actually counts.great work kennets sir.i really appreciate it.and decided to follow you from monday.at least help me recover my losses.am fighting since 3 months to recover my 600$ and i lose all the profits i make.

thanks & regards

sanat

Do not focus on the money, it will make you fail. Simply concentrate on the trading. Use proper money management. 5% or less, 1.5%-3% is best it will protect your capital in case of of many loss in a row witch happen to everyone.

The trick is to identify a major trend and to buy the dips or sell the rally. Their shouldn't be any guessing. If you find yourself guessing, sit on both your hands.

kenneth37:
Hi, GreatYves:

That is an interesting chart you have put up.

It looks very familiar - like Gann Basic Swing Plan which I am also using for my Malaysian stock market trading.

Thanks

Kenneth

Simple but effective technical analysis. In fact you can still clearly see a 5-3 wave.

Excerpt from Frost and Prechter Elliot Wave Principle, page 71:

"Elliott noted that a parallel trend channel typically marks the upper and lower boundaries of an impulse wave, often with dramatic precision You should draw one as early as possible to assist in determining wave targets and provide clues to the future development of trends."

I took position immediately after posting the previous chart, and now i moved my stop to break even. I am looking for the higher part of the channel as a target. Hopefully the hourly channel top will break but it show resistance.

Files:
gbpusd_4.gif  33 kb

mgrade:
thank you for quick response! to my amazement I got both open this morning, and I follow your HOW TO USE GET doc. And every is alright now,

thank you.

plz never what you promise to send to michael--about HOW TO USE ELwave doc.

Hi, Mgrade:

Nothing pleases me more than when I hear new users of GET/Elwave can manage to get them going.

How in the world can you guys manage to do this? It is an amazement to me, as I am computer-illiterate.

No, I have not forgotten my promise to Michael but since he managed to produce the Elwave charts, he must have figured out how to do it, so I did not work on the documentation on How to get Elwave working. Shall work on this and post it when finished. Time is what we all do not have sufficient (apart from money - hehehe).

Meanwhile, hope you will spend some time reading up the User Guide manuals to get the most out of it and do some reading on Elliott Wave Principles in the Internet. You need to help yourself first.

Regards

Kenneth

Reason: