Mega system Pack - page 2

Xard777, thanks for posting your system.

Thanks for sharing Xard !

That's great

Thanks

Yes, thanks Xard - I know that you have made good contributions here and have shared useful things in the past - indicators, set-ups, etc.

As for Walander, I have noticed your continued negativity and criticism. For a long time I just put it down to wanting to attack scammers, but I see that you just jump on anyone. This is an open forum and you seem to have an attitude problem. Please sort it.

xard777:
Simply watch on a 15min chart for a couple of days

thank xard777

There's a difference between being an adult, being negative, and simply stating the truth.

I have no need to sugar coat, and if someone wants their hand-held, they shouldn't be trading Forex.

The thread was stupid in the first place, it was a picture- that's it. I stated it, and Xard comes in here attacking me.

I posted the truth, Xard picked a fight.

So who's supposed to grow up?

PS. If he wanted to share other peoples code, it'd be smart to share open source(What's up with the ex4's a majority of the time)- like the code he downloaded. What makes him any different from TRO? Nothing, just he isn't as blatant.

jturns23:
Walander, I respect you, but you need to chill out. So maybe he changes the names on some indicators that he modifies, he doesn't make people pay for them, he doesn't scam anyone, so just lay off. 99% of your posts on this forum are negative. If your such a pro and know so much.... leave. Good luck. This forum is for people to learn and share ideas. All you do is bully people. Take your negativity somewhere else. If you would like to be an adult and stay here, act like it.

xard777:
Clearly you don't. Here is another Mega System Pack for everyone's perusal.

Very pretty - just like a Christmas tree.

Originally Posted by jturns23

Walander, I respect you, but you need to chill out. So maybe he changes the names on some indicators that he modifies, he doesn't make people pay for them, he doesn't scam anyone, so just lay off. 99% of your posts on this forum are negative

ah, well, Negative! so what... we're not pusses(cat) here,

those guys don't afraid of bit ruff conversation - most important - info, ideas, work

they cool, we cool, work continues (as usual)

Can this system be backtested?

Does any one know if these indicators work right in backtest (boy there are quite a few of them)?

The clicking noise has to go

Is there any way to turn off the constant clicking noise?

rbchapin:
Is there any way to turn off the constant clicking noise?

"Ctrl+I" -> "Final Draft Adpt RSI Ticks" -> "Edit" -> "Inputs" and change "Ticks" from "true" to "false"

Reason: