EA-Lyly G. Catherine 339%profit,95%win rate,4.2%drawdown - page 13

Elma:
Hi,

I start my Lyly on 30th Aug...1st day it open a trade with profits

But after that until now ...no opening yet...

Can anybody tell me is it normal?

Run a backtest over the last few months till 'today'. Count the number of times the EA trades. Maybe just twice or thrice a month. Profits are what we want. Probably the backtest will give you some perspective on the activity rate of the EA. I'm waiting too. Apparently in my backtests,the last trade was the end of last month. Don't give up hope. Check on it once a month (tall order that even I would not follow !!).

Backtest is Great

i noticed tat this EA will close the trade if u restart ur windows wen you have opening

Question

Quote:

Try this:

- On your MT4, go to [Tools], [Option], [Charts], make sure [Max bars in history] and [max bars in chart] is bigger than 200

- Close all charts. Thus deactivating and removing Lyly.

- MUST open all M30, H1, H4, D1 charts per currency pair

- MUST wait for those 4 charts to refresh to current price and time.

- ONLY put Lyly on M30

- ONLY attach Lyly after all 4 charts refreshed.

Do you know why the H1 H4 and D1 charts are needed? I use the EA and seems to work fine just with the M30 chart and the EA attached to it...

Great EA, Thanks for sharing

tigretoncio:
Quote:

Try this:

- On your MT4, go to [Tools], [Option], [Charts], make sure [Max bars in history] and [max bars in chart] is bigger than 200

- Close all charts. Thus deactivating and removing Lyly.

- MUST open all M30, H1, H4, D1 charts per currency pair

- MUST wait for those 4 charts to refresh to current price and time.

- ONLY put Lyly on M30

- ONLY attach Lyly after all 4 charts refreshed.

Do you know why the H1 H4 and D1 charts are needed? I use the EA and seems to work fine just with the M30 chart and the EA attached to it...

Great EA, Thanks for sharing

Have you test open 4 charts compare with only open M30 chart performance?

Elma:
Have you test open 4 charts compare with only open M30 chart performance?

I have now started to demo both scenarios, but this EA does not trade every day so it will take some time to notice differences if any.

I'm using high risk setting [Red] but still have to wait for few weeks then only have opening...

Can anybody try to modify so we can have more trade?

Elma:
I'm using high risk setting [Red] but still have to wait for few weeks then only have opening... Can anybody try to modify so we can have more trade?

Increase 'Max Trades' and hope all turn positive. Max Trades 2 seems to work fine in 2009. You can also experiment with lower time frames (though this is not what is recommended by the Creator of this EA).

regards

JG

Dear Solomon Zhang,

I and my child hope very much from your EA.

I see on my chart this words written on: Lily G Catherine.... is free and... etc... etc..

I have to see always these wrds on the chart or is there any error?

Thank you...

SolomonZhang:
What do you think after you read the title of this thread? Have you finally found a holy grail? An EA that is so great with 95% win rate and only 6% drawdown for creating a 339% profit?

Unfortunately... there is no holy grail :P

So am I lying? No. Not really. I'm just doing what other marketers do, which is to "not lying but not telling the truth" about the EA performance to get into your wallet. (don't worry, my EA is free)

In reality my new EA will give you only one of them.

- 339% profit but lower win rate and bigger draw down. or...

- 95% win rate with lower profit and bigger draw down. or...

- low draw down with lower profit and lower win rate.

I understand that each person is unique. That is why I've provided 3 setups for you. You can choose one which is suitable for your psychology and money management.

Ok, so back to the EA:

EA name: Lyly G. Catherine

Cost: free. donation appreciated.

Pair: EUR/USD

TF: takes data from multi TF M30, H1, H4, and D1. Put on M30 chart.

Backtest: provided inside the package

Manual: provided inside the package

Setting: Red (highest win rate), orange (highest profit, recommended), yellow (lowest drawdown)

screenshot:

Please read the manual for further questions.

This EA is still in the beginning of development phase and I believe there are still plenty rooms for improvements. If you have any idea, please don't hasitate to share.

If you are using this EA or you find this EA useful, please donate to support my creativity.

edit: one of the member run a life forward test on Lyly on his/her VPS. here's the info.

User: 319025

Pass: demo123

Server FXOpen.

Regards,
Reason: