_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 338

stealthbomber:
Hi all,

I know i'm coming late to this thread but as it's 2+ years on I wanted to double check that "Your_LuckyEURGBP_v2b(1).ex4" is still the most up to date version of this EA.

I will using initally on Alpari demo account running on Windows 7. I'd very much appreciate any advice or insight anyone in the meantime can offer.

Many thanks in advance

Roger

You may not believe this, but this EA quit working in 2009. I do not know how this thread continues to live.

My First post...yay!

I used this EA for over a year gave 0.05% profit lol it traded each day like this up +4, +2, +8,+5, +6, -24 I tried several versions made me happy 8 or 9 days of trading then would do really bad and blow it. as with most eas I've found all their risk:reward ratios are way backwards risking 150 pips to make 6

although to tell you the truth I still run about 8-9 eas i don't expect more then 2-5% from any of them I solely use them to drum up more trades to get more cash back rebates I get about $200 a month in rebates .35pips back each trade so for me just having a few breakeven eas (which arent they all) is worth it to me.....your your_lucky is not one of them that made it to my keepers

Sorry I should've let this thread die, didn't find that out till I read back some.....

EA doesnt work no need to post here

may i ask why it doesn't work anymore? can't bother to read all the thread thank you

arghhh..it didnt work..why???

Show some screenshot..

i think there is a new version made by the owner but you must prepared some cash to have it...

Rebates!

sobepromotions:
My First post...yay!

I used this EA for over a year gave 0.05% profit lol it traded each day like this up +4, +2, +8,+5, +6, -24 I tried several versions made me happy 8 or 9 days of trading then would do really bad and blow it. as with most eas I've found all their risk:reward ratios are way backwards risking 150 pips to make 6

although to tell you the truth I still run about 8-9 eas i don't expect more then 2-5% from any of them I solely use them to drum up more trades to get more cash back rebates I get about $200 a month in rebates .35pips back each trade so for me just having a few breakeven eas (which arent they all) is worth it to me.....your your_lucky is not one of them that made it to my keepers

Hey I see that you trade several breakeven EA for just the cashback rebate. I like to trade this way myself. Just having a difficult time finding EAs that breakeven over time. Could you refer me to a EAs that you use that perform over time at a breakeven level to slightly positive.

jbull86:
Hey I see that you trade several breakeven EA for just the cashback rebate. I like to trade this way myself. Just having a difficult time finding EAs that breakeven over time. Could you refer me to a EAs that you use that perform over time at a breakeven level to slightly positive.

Do your homework.

Many breakeven EA's on this forum.

I see that this post seems to be dead

Reason: