_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 247

need little help

guys,

i am a bit outdated, just found this thread. i have live account with alpari uk. i did attach your lucky for live trading, but it did not trigger. i did demo with other brokers before.

since alpari has 5 decimal point, do i need to change something on setting?. such as tp, sl, spread...etc.

please help. thank you.

latest update (your Lucky)

Hi

i am new here .. can i know which is the last version of this EA??? and which post to download from ???

regards

Live trading

Quote:

Originally Posted by theozaki

I have been trading live with Your Lucky EURGBP V2b for over one month and i can confirm its profitability in Live Trading. >>>>>>>>>

I suggest 0.1 Lots to trade per $1000 in equity or 0.01 lots per $100 in trading equity if your broker allows it.

Happy Trading to ALL

------------------------------------------------

Good news Theozaki, are you otherwise using Your Lucky EURGBP V2b default settings ? Also which broker are you using ?

Thanks

Read thread

msmsms:
guys,

i am a bit outdated, just found this thread. i have live account with alpari uk. i did attach your lucky for live trading, but it did not trigger. i did demo with other brokers before.

since alpari has 5 decimal point, do i need to change something on setting?. such as tp, sl, spread...etc.

please help. thank you.

The answers to all your questions are in this thread.

Lucky was abandoned

Lucky was abandoned.

All those who follow this thread completely, we know that the original code was found by RDB in the forum FXopen.

RDB only made a few changes, but do not know how to continue. He can say what they want. The reality is that we know all.

This kid is taking us all for a ride.

The truth is that no version v2c or v3, and never will.

I unsubscribe from Thread. I have better things to do, to be the victim of a vicious games asian teen, who has no age to open an Live account at a Broker.

Be aware, do not be fooled.

Quiksilverone:
I have also obtained good results from 19 GMT. And like you I see that Lucky has problems after the 1 GMT.

One more, can confirm its profitability in Live trading account.

Thanks for participating.

Weren't you just talking about it yesterday? What changed in 1 day?

So just to confirm the EA I downloaded on the first page of this thread isn't working for you who are testing?

Thanks

Serge

Quiksilverone:
Lucky was abandoned. Be aware, do not be fooled.

Hello! What do you mean by don't be fooled? Your Lucky v2 worked good on my demo account. I read a few pages that it also works on live account, but I'd like some confirmations, so if there is anyone using this EA with success, please confirm.

Well Who Can Try This?

Try this,(he uses liteforex.com)

Sell

rsi>90 && macd<0 tp=10pips

Buy

rsi0 tp=10pips

Timeframe M15

EURUSD

to my findings, no single losing trade since jan2008 till now...

But it is only ~1 to 5 trades per months

This is from a Pro, can anyone please write a MTQ4 script that can automate this. Pls, let's all contribute. Thanks

Well Who Can Try This?

Try this,(he uses liteforex.com)

Sell

rsi>90 && macd<0 tp=10pips

Buy

rsi0 tp=10pips

Timeframe M15

EURUSD

to my findings, no single losing trade since jan2008 till now...

But it is only ~1 to 5 trades per months

This is from a Pro, can anyone please write a MTQ4 script that can automate this. Pls, let's all contribute. Thanks

Quiksilverone:
Lucky was abandoned.

All those who follow this thread completely, we know that the original code was found by RDB in the forum FXopen.

RDB only made a few changes, but do not know how to continue. He can say what they want. The reality is that we know all.

This kid is taking us all for a ride.

The truth is that no version v2c or v3, and never will.

I unsubscribe from Thread. I have better things to do, to be the victim of a vicious games asian teen, who has no age to open an Live account at a Broker.

Be aware, do not be fooled.

It should be pretty easy to test this thesis. Does anyone here use a version later than v2b? Is it better?

do you use it live? Does it handle requotes, offquotes, etc.? Can you post a live, demo, or strategy tester result with the heading showing a later version?

Reason: