_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 153

TadawulFX may have good spreads but to much paperwork. I have to pay a notari for signature authentication euro:200! Will be acceptable for account over 10k .... so i will not go with them.

wow just read entire thread the past few hours today... looks like the development and evolution of this EA is coming along nicely...

may i ask one simple question?

if i set maxtrades to 5 does that mean the maximum amount of trades open at any one time is 5?

might start live tomorrow with penny lots to see how this EA functions (not entirely clear of how it works from the manual etc)

PistolDave:
You are absolultely right servaldsl.

Since nobody ever mentions anything here about their LIVE results, I assume everyone is trading this EA on a demo account.

I will ask again: Is anyone trading on a live account -- risking REAL money -- not play money in a demo account?

What kind of results have you had compared to trading in a demo account?

===================

Pakallis,

You say:

Are you running the EA on a live account right now? And how do you avoid the big drawdowns?

I would really like to hear from rdb too.

Thanks,

PistolDave

OK Guys,

yes, I AM running both Fapturbo and Lucky v2 on LIVE account and attached is the LIVE statement for January....so you can see: both work quite well.

Hope, this lessens the questions whther the EA is a good one: it is!

Regards,

4rexlady

To whom the open code is necessary, I shall send personally

sorry for bad English

Deleted my post because the original post finally appeared

Hello again,

I have backtested the EA during the period 2007-2009.

I have observed that on period 1/2008-8/2008 is losing, although during 2006-2007 is profitable.

I can't understand why this happens.

This period 9/2008-1/2009 tends to be the best for this EA

I don't know the logic behind this EA so i can not make a clear thought.

Maybe the average movement of the EUR/GBP was greater than it is now.

Sure, there is something about fundamental analysis.

Think that on August 2008 we had the first symptoms of the financal crisis.

Tested also on live. Had a terrible loss on 23/1/2009 of about 20% of my account. I had not adjusted the stop loss and SL_session to 13.

Sure it is more profitable than fapturbo this period of time, but i don't know what will happen the next months or years. We have to find why it is losing the first 6 months of 2008.

Please, check it out and tell me what do you think in order to improve this EA further.

Reason: