_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 73

Hello,

Well i've forwardtested the EA for a few days on demo account but the results were dissapointing.

1st day:My balance 1000$ went to 636$ in a few hours.

2nd day:Also lost 300$.

The EA works pretty well on backtesting but on demo account it is much different.

Has anyone tried this EA on a live account?There is big difference on live accounts,demo accounts and backtesting.

Mr. RDB can you provide the source code?

I think we can help you.

And RDB, for your translation you can use http://www.reverso.net and ToggleText language translation systems

servaldsl:
And RDB, for your translation you can use http://www.reverso.net and ToggleText language translation systems

Thank you my friend, time for me to learn french language...

pakallis:
Hello,

Well i've forwardtested the EA for a few days on demo account but the results were dissapointing.

The EA works pretty well on backtesting but on demo account it is much different.

Has anyone tried this EA on a live account?There is big difference on live accounts,demo accounts and backtesting.

I think we can help you.

yes you right, there is very different result.

for me, backtesting only for learn about our strategies and how it work in visual market.

-about the losses that occurred in the forward test now, it is reasonable scalper sometimes hit Stoploss, and the conditions currently are not profitable for all EA scalper because spreads are too large.

-about my code... all code is already in this thread.

without strategy tester what we can do to develop the EA.

how long do we need to find deficiencies in the writing code?

I said in my previous posting, do not see the advantage of the fantastic results backtest, but learned how the EA's do trading and why he experienced a loss.

outside there many similar EA scalper that we discussed here, and they also showed only backtest and forward the results of the demo ... There is no difference with my previous show.

whether the results backtest them better results from this? :

Hello Mr. RDB,

I'm waiting your amazing next project ...

Regards,

We're not here to hold out a plate of food for you.

Neither is RDB here to spoon feed you after serving you food.

You obviously didn't put in specific requirements as noted in this thread. Stop wasting peoples time for your own ignorance.

pakallis:
Hello,

I think we can help you.

Rahman - my freind

_rdb_:
I have upload mql code here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page45

I only want to share the results of my work and ideas, the result of profit or no profit, it takes time to see it, and I still continue to try to make it better.

if you feel discard this time with yun, should not in use, there is not lost from you.

too quick to say EA's throwing this time, I open this thread 15 days ago. we take 2 or 3 months to know the results

you can see forward test on real account here :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179042/page38

I say there, I will stop and continue after new year, but many people still running this EA's although he know sperad is to high.

no Scalper EA will make profit with spread 5 pips because TakeProfit only 5 pips too.

Please watch your PM

Walander:
We're not here to hold out a plate of food for you.

Neither is RDB here to spoon feed you after serving you food.

You obviously didn't put in specific requirements as noted in this thread. Stop wasting peoples time for your own ignorance.

Well,you were right,the problem was with my broker and not with the EA:

Broker:Fxopen

Spread(EUR/GBP):3 pips

Up to here no problem at all.

But the lag was very high and the orders couldn't be executed immediately.

New test on alpari demo account shows excellent results,

On 5 January i will start testing it live and i will donate for you Mr. RDB.

Thanks!Your work is great!

hey _rdb_, you need a no trade Friday option. no Asian session on Friday ) you're getting closer to FAPturbo day by day. that one did pull down six good scalp trades today. keep it up, you're headed for greatness and soon to become a legend!

how do i get the your-lucky e.a

hello, how can i get the your_lucky e.a

Reason: