_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 26

FXPRO - Be CAREFUL

4051fx:
The best broker for scalping is FXPRO

https://www.fxpro.com/cfdforex

Look! maximum spread for EURGBP just 2

Dear 4051FX,

You must read the bottom remark, dealing with the spread prob.

Files:
untitled.jpg  29 kb

Hi all,

I attach update file for Trading_Hours_Your_Lucky_v1e, because there was little change in the time recommended by _rdb_ in README.txt file on the last. And there is a little add, that can be adjust by your own.

Also file .exe to monitor Forex Trading Hours from Forex Market Hours.

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Forex Trading Hours (inc. Your_Lucky).xls

4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download Forex Trading Hours Monitor.zip

Can this EA achieve good results in trading EUR/USD (Spread:2) ?

Files:

1. Spreads are going to widen in December... period. Many professionals refuse to trade in December because of liquidity issues.

2. EA's are not an avenue for brokers to LOSE money. Brokers make money from the spread. The only EA's (accounts) that get shut down are the ones that violate the Terms your broker (ex: IBFX - trades should be open for at least 90 seconds, etc.)

Know your broker and what is and is not allowed. Ask the hard questions, they will answer you. And, get it in writing. The FAP scalper developers have questioned FxPro about scalping and spreads, and they do not mind the scalper, and say that spreads are not effected by these type of EA's. In fact FxPro is very interested in the scalper and say they would consider using positive results in their advertising and marketing campaigns.

So, enough with the conspiracy theories. Get the facts.

Lets move forward with the testing of this EA.

Carl

Disclaimer: I do not advocate using FXPro or FAP, and I am not a rep for either.

Forex Newbie

_rdb_:
Hello all,

I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum.

First EA will be discussed is Your_Lucky

this EA has been discussed in many threads EURGBP, and many friends responses this is Profitable-EA

I open this thread because I have plan to develop several EA, not just Your_Lucky.

Your_Lucky is working on the currency EURGBP and have some restrictions time to trade, my EA will works on sidewaytrend. So, for current version that I want to share now, I give limitation hours trading when Asian market Session opened.

Before use this EA, you must understand about your broker first. The only thing you should know is how much spread for pair EURGBP, when asian session open on your broker's time, how often your broker make spike price and many other things you should learn about your broker's characteristic to get best performance from my EA for your trade.

Please use Your_Lucky that I create to get profit in forex market as many as you want!

One thing that you need to do is when you make profit from my EA, please make a donationto support my creativity as Your_Lucky creator,

next profitable EA depends on your support.

Thank you.

Hai friend thanks for your sharing,i am billion, very new to forex MT4 EA, just would like to check with you that the given inside so many files, which one should i copy to my IBFX?inside got many files, i am blurr with all these, thanks for your guide, thank you very much

fxtrading08:
Can people try and answer questions in this forum.

I want to setup this EA on Alpari LIVE which has a 5 pip spread during the Asian session and 4 digit quotes.

Can someone please post an optimised version of this EA to work on the above parameters?

Don't you think you are boring us perhaps with your previous posts ( "you steal brokers,etc....")?

Try to find your settings by your own and not be lazy.

Read since page 1.

Peoples here try to get the EA more accurate not feed your mouth.

And agree with:

So, enough with the conspiracy theories. Get the facts. Lets move forward with the testing of this EA.

Seems spread has a big role in scalper EA's

FXpro back test is 50% better due to the spread of 2-3 pips compared to the back test of fxdd which is at 5pips spread.

Unfortunately im using fxdd in live account.

no trade

billionforex:
Hai friend thanks for your sharing,i am billion, very new to forex MT4 EA, just would like to check with you that the given inside so many files, which one should i copy to my IBFX?inside got many files, i am blurr with all these, thanks for your guide, thank you very much

am having zero divide on the journal pls kindly help me on what to do? is not placing trade. waiting to having your reply

Function relation

_rdb_:
function as a regulator of an order expired.

this function have 5 post time set for close if the order is too long to floating and not touching the TP or SL.

EA is working good only with conditions on the sideway and often occur for EURGBP currency in the Asian Session.

we know the Asian Session on running for several hours, so that an order must have time expired. does not only depend on the SL and TP to close.

opfromfractal, is the rule that set the min/max order price, how the Price distance from the fractal-up FractalDn/2

Hi rdb,

Thank you so much on your response.

I'm just wonder if there any relation between those two function (Time Open Protection & OP From Fractal)?

If you not mind please share with us/me the mql4 code for v1e since I can't see any relation between all those function in this ea. (email: najib_sgps@yahoo.com). The v1 mql4 code doesn't show this kind of function.

Or kindly provide us with manual for those settings.

Congrats for your great job bro.

Reason: