E&A Standard Trading System - page 32

Ok!!!

jturns23:
The DMI Signals indicator uses the DMI Book indicator. Look at post #299. Put the DMI Book indicator in your indicators folder and the DMI Signal Arrows will show up. That's why your freezing MT4.

jturns,

If you have a program, that calls on another inductor, MT4 will not FREZZZ!!! , It simply will not work... , as far as indicators...

nirvaman:
how do I use vasily-pip-sniper-v1?

It works as if the APA, Red over Blue, ADX cross, "sell".. Blue over Red, and ADX "buy".......

THANKS..........

MACD...............

thanks

nirvaman it works. i skipped post 299 and diddnt download the "book" because i saw the updated dmi in 310. it works now. have started testing it tonight. thanks for your help. ~michael

Brazenmichael:
nirvaman it works. i skipped post 299 and diddnt download the "book" because i saw the updated dmi in 310. it works now. have started testing it tonight. thanks for your help. ~michael

happy to hear that

am i doing this right?

trading when eas, pip sniper, and dmi agree. exit on tp or when assassin crosses.

One issue...eas not sending alerts since i installed the dmi indicator.

any ideas? ~michael

Files:
chart_2.gif  29 kb

Pip sniper works great.

I tried to send an attachment but forex wont let me. I tell you what though these indicators work great. Thanks

Brazenmichael:
trading when eas, pip sniper, and dmi agree. exit on tp or when assassin crosses.

One issue...eas not sending alerts since i installed the dmi indicator.

any ideas? ~michael

Brazenmichael can u post ur indicators and template pls?

Read

superzeeshan:
Brazenmichael can u post ur indicators and template pls?

Read the thread and you will find what he is using....

ok.

Just an FYI...the eas signals v0.04b is not working correctly or is not refreshing correctly...you have to refresh it with each candle or you will miss an entry.

Files:
eas_new.rar  58 kb

is anyone else having issues with the eas not sounding alert or posting on the chart until after you refresh the indicator?

thx for the help

MACDiesel:
jturns,

If you have a program, that calls on another inductor, MT4 will not FREZZZ!!! , It simply will not work... , as far as indicators...

It works as if the APA, Red over Blue, ADX cross, "sell".. Blue over Red, and ADX "buy".......

THANKS..........

MACD...............

thanks for your help MAC. I appreciate it.

Reason: