E&A Standard Trading System - page 22

bUY OR SELL?

Is it a buy signal or sell signal?

Pls look at the 5min & 15 mins chart. 5 min EAS is blue, meanwhile the APA blue line is above red line. But the trend is down.

In 15 min chart, the EAS signal and APA indicated the trend will be down.

What does this mean? SELL or BUY?

Files:

Forgive, but the indicator AlaskanPipAssassin repaint

Who can fix it?

DREWP:
jturns23,

I don't think it repaints so much as the apa doesn't refresh, if that makes any sense. I have noticed if you click on the properties of the APA and just hit "ok" it will refresh the APA and you will sometimes get a signal on the working bar. Does anyone know of a way to program a "refresh" for the APA inside EAS Signals?

-DREWP

Hi

looking at this system ths morning it appears to not only need refreshing regularly, but is repainting entries on the 5m and 15 m charts (if my understanding of repainting is correct). It is totally useless in my opinion, yet some claim to be making great results with it - is this discretion trading? I would love to be proved wrong

Hello All,

I have been doing some experimenting with the indicators. I will post the files when I get home. Sorry for the bad experiences that everyone is having .

-DREWP

Repaint

Hi DREMP.

I'm doing test with your indicator in GBP/JPY today. There are no down signal. But once I tries to display the property window of EAS signal V0.04b1. And close that window then 3 down signals is repainted on my chart.

I just want to tell you the phenomena which I saw. In fact, I have lots of interest to your indicator.

I hope this kind of information help your debugging.

DREWP:
Hello All,

I have been doing some experimenting with the indicators. I will post the files when I get home. Sorry for the bad experiences that everyone is having .

-DREWP

Thank for your indicators andhope you can fix bug in it.

I am still waiting.

DREWP:
Hello All,

-DREWP

Come on there is nothing to regret. I think we should be happy that people like you presents their ideas to us.

Yes, DREWP! Though the rounf arrows consistently appear in the hindsight, you are doing a really great job! Thank you for that! Just use this feed back to fix and perfect your indies and method itself!

MCFly:
Come on there is nothing to regret. I think we should be happy that people like you presents their ideas to us.

madmitch:
Hi looking at this system ths morning it appears to not only need refreshing regularly, but is repainting entries on the 5m and 15 m charts (if my understanding of repainting is correct). It is totally useless in my opinion, yet some claim to be making great results with it - is this discretion trading? I would love to be proved wrong

yes thank you and well done with all the hard work that you are doing. I would like to apologise for actions in saying that the indicator is useless, because I don't think that it is - in fact far from it. It has huge potential. I was a little shocked to see the different signals when i refreshed my charts thats all.

Keep up the good work!

madmitch:
Hi looking at this system ths morning it appears to not only need refreshing regularly, but is repainting entries on the 5m and 15 m charts (if my understanding of repainting is correct). It is totally useless in my opinion, yet some claim to be making great results with it - is this discretion trading? I would love to be proved wrong

Madmitch, guys - please, trade the system, not signal indicator

signal indicator only represents system rules - which you suppose to follow with or without it; it only combines System signals together - only helping (warning) as alerts, - to trade the System itself

as i understand, signal indi on development stage - so until fixing problems - use it only 4 becktest, as a helper - to better see, check System setups etc, but trade and test The System

Reason: