SuperTrend

I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you are to compare the two side by side.

Files:

Thank you jnrtrading

Awesome! Thanks so much.

jnrtrading:
I've developed a new SuperTrend indicator. It works the same as the ProRealTime version where you can set the 'Nbr Periods' and 'Multiplier' values. Bear in mind that because of differences between brokers that in places it may change direction earlier or later than the ProRealTime version if you are to compare the two side by side.

Hi Jason.

I really appreciate your indicator (and the code for the old woodie CCI).

My respects to you and glad to see you back.

Thanks, J. - glad you here

something happenet to your link: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.robinson8/MT4/index.html

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful. SuperTrend_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION has price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price breaks either the upper or lower trend line or when the trend changes.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

MODIFIED SOURCE CODE ATTACHED.

:: found it... the Volty Channel... perhaps something useful inside the code...
Files:

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful. VoltyChannel_Stop_v2.1_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSIONhas price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

There is a user input to turn on the alert if the price breaks either the upper or lower trend line or when the trend changes.

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful.

In10tion,

What is all that on the left margin of your chart?

IN10TION:
:: found it... the Volty Channel... perhaps something useful inside the code...

:: will be the new version of the IN10TION NewsReader v09, click on my signature

oh, sorry, you said left, I was a little too quick, but this is also integrated in v09, but you will not see it like this, this is just "work results/performance for my eyes only", I will present that in a more graphical way...

robp:
In10tion, What is all that on the left margin of your chart?

fxbs:
Thanks, J. - glad you here something happenet to your link: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/j.robinson8/MT4/index.html

My page at ntlworld is no longer up; I felt it was too superfluous.

TheRumpledOne:

I am NOT the ORIGINAL author and I am not claiming authorship of this indicator. All I did was modify it.I hope you find my modifications useful. SuperTrend_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION has price labels added which and be turned on/off via user input.

I like your modifications; that's the beauty of the MetaTrader community: to be able to expand an indicator.

Reason: