New Members introduction - page 598

Good trading to everyone

I'm John and have been interested in trading/investing for the past 3 years.

Price patterns and price action seems to be the most reliable in following the market.

Would be interested in what harmonic indicator people find most reliable.

Cheers.

Hello to all

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi everyone, my name is Rajo, this is my first time in forex trading. I like this forum because there are many great people who want to share his trading method or indicators. God Bless million billion times for you guys

I have many problems in my life and i want to rise again, fight my problems. By the way, my problems is poverty

Thank you for let me introduce my self. You guys are great people, God Bless you guys

Nice thread.

Hello

Hello world of Forex. I hope I will enjoy here. Thanks.

Mahavir

Ciao a tutti sono appena arrivato !!! buon trading

здравствуйте уважаемые удачной торговли

Hello,

I watched and learned about forex already some years, I am not a forex trader yet.

I think forex trading is quite interesting for making money as long as we learn and trying to have discipline.

I found Metatrader is quite interesting and finally I found this forum. Hope I would be helped to get learned on fores.

Thank you

Tirto

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

my trading is at starting point and it is not going losing a lot need lot of help please

Reason: