++ FXBox (a way to gain more than pips) ++ - page 4

I am not sure if Options Express deals with forex or not. If they do, they are a top notch brokerage to work with. I used them in the past for playing stock options. P.S. If they do, please tell me. It is a whole game in itself.

Dave

<<<

what i did is to set the miss-box at minimum of expiration (5 minute delay) and only 10 pips. directly 5 minutes after the news. and the payment were big.

prinova

PriNova:
what i did is to set the miss-box at minimum of expiration (5 minute delay) and only 10 pips. directly 5 minutes after the news. and the payment were big. prinova

Good idea. By playing with the different "options" we have we could have interesting opportunities.

At this moment my first touch made this morning (hit) was successful. The RR was 1.36.

But the the counterpart was not successful and I've lost $100. However I'm moving to not lose all the investment. Because as any option you've bought you can sell it at any time. (we're going deep with this into the tutorial).

So, two hours ago I could sell the option at $16. My final result would be 100-16= 84.

Currently because the price is too above the hit levels there are no buyers and I can sell y just 0.01. If in the next hours price goes back the box will increase the reselling price.

ttt123:
Hi guys,

I'd like to ask you if somebody knows where I can find daily put and call strike prices for forex options...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

BEST REGARDS

Hello,

I've moved you post here where we're discussing about options.

Strike price is set for every option, maybe or sometimes the biggest (millionaires) becomes public and you can read about the strike level in some report. I did that with FXSOL news. Like: There is a rumor about a big digital NT at 1.55...

Till now, brokers offering OANDA, ODL, SaxoBank, and FXCM (no demo).

Dave137:
I am not sure if Options Express deals with forex or not. If they do, they are a top notch brokerage to work with. I used them in the past for playing stock options. P.S. If they do, please tell me. It is a whole game in itself.

Dave

<<<

I don't think that they are involved in forex. Thay have a lot of activities not not what I need. Thank you for answering.

BEST REGARDS

Thank you for that information guys.

BEST REGARDS

Saxo is offering 12 different trades with options. I've just installed the platform and playing.

ODL platform is a completely painful and still can't get work.

We can see a simple NT option. Barrier 1.5274 within 10 days exp. Premium is below the price.

Now we can see the same as OT. See differences with premium.

So, Market is expecting or playing with the probabilities that the EURO does not reach 1.5274 since now and May 9.

However premium differences between OT and NT are not bigger.

One interesting option is Double NT here you can set two levels that you expect the products will not touch. I don't see the double touch with this platform which works as inverse of DNT.

One last thing.

Barrier price: is for Digital NT DNT options.

Strikeprice: is for Digital OT DT options

Hello,

30 min to NFP and counting.

As we can see with the following pictures the OANDA box is set with a 10 minutes duration since the NFP news and 10 pips miss/hit target. For every $100 invested the potential payments are only 16.87 or 40.91 for hit and 41.53 or 27.70.

As we approach to the news time we're going to see how this payments changes.

Because often NFP makes a candle jump in both sides. We could set boxes at both sides like some imitation of DT

And 15 minutes before one box isn't paying at all. Only one miss option looks good with RR but due to nature to NFP the risky is insane.

Reason: