Progress of the ElectricSavant Challenge™ - page 7

jerung is having the busiest day I have seen thus far...There have been three trades put on...1 loser, 1 winner and one still open...stay tuned and check the results often at the link below.

ES

Just to follow up...that third trade won...

ElectricSavant:
jerung is having the busiest day I have seen thus far...There have been three trades put on...1 loser, 1 winner and one still open...stay tuned and check the results often at the link below. ES

The Challenge remains undefeated and down to two survivors...

Hint: if the jerung EA just stopped trading now, it would win the Challenge...

This is a 6 month Challenge and the EA must remain trading and cannot be deactivated...so lets hope for the best...survive jerung...prove me wrong...

ES

well for those of you following along...the jerung EA seems to be the only one that will not only survive the Challenge but beat it!

It is not over yet.....

ES

ElectricSavant:
well for those of you following along...the jerung EA seems to be the only one that will not only survive the Challenge but beat it!

It is not over yet.....

ES

Hello ElectricSavant,

I would like to ask one question: where I can obtain or get the Jerung EA? How did you get it? Can you post any link to it? Thanks!

Best regards...

I would like to add something.

What have I learned from this Challenge?

You folks may be surprised as to what I am going to post and you may not like it.

This is the skinny....

Profitable EA's will not be shared...and I have changed my attitude about sharing....I will never share a profitable EA ( I HAVE NEVER HAD ONE UNTIL NOW☺).

I have looked high and low for a profitable EA and another thing that I have learned is that they are not profitable for a long time.

Now please folks I am being honest here...I continue to post and to share in the "BUILDING" of an EA and I love to converse with traders...especially consistently profitable ones....(but they are hard to post with).

I AM NOT GROWING HARD-HEARTED...BUT i MUST AGREE WITH THOSE THAT POST "DO NOT SHARE EA'S THAT ARE CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE AS THEY WILL STOP WORKING". I AGREE FINALLY WITH THEM AND HAVE ARRIVED....NOW I JUST AGREE WITH THEM...I MAY NOT BE CORRECT...BUT I DO NOT NEED TO WIN THE ARGUEMENT

ES

ummm...The coder is reading this thread....I must stay out of it...You know I would help you if I could...but in this case I must remain pure...

The Challenge is nearly over and this is the only EA that made it this far...but wait we do not know if it won?..

Let me tell you a scarey thing...it is in a trade over the weekend and we have been getting gaps...this can be good or this can be bad...

ES

P.S. By the way the coders that entered the Challenge can all vouch for my honesty and integrity. I have kept my word and I will continue to keep it to them. I am an old time trader and the traders code is to be loyal to one another. I know this is a load of crap to many...but I am old fashioned and corny...

difx:
Hello ElectricSavant,

I would like to ask one question: where I can obtain or get the Jerung EA? How did you get it? Can you post any link to it? Thanks!

Best regards...

jerung es2.1 is up over $400.09 in just 19 weeksof trading. There has never been a breach of the ElectricSavant Challenge™ criteria and the EA was submitted and has never been adjusted or changed from the "get-go". It is the sole survivor of the ElectricSavant Challenge™

It has been a set and forget EA without any maintenence.

My hat is off to the coder. For obvious reasons this EA will not be shared and the coder will remain anonymous.

There are great EA's out there and I have been proven that. I remain humble and I truly thought that there could not be a winner to this Challenge™. I am allowed to trade this in my own account and I hope I will be trading jerung for years to come! Keep in mind, I have never been given the code to this EA and I am pleased to trade it for years to come. I keep in contact with the coder who generously allows me to trade it and if any problems arise we will work on it. THE CODER HAS RECEIVED NOTHING OUT OF THIS (other then the Challenge™ profit) AND WILL NOT SELL HIS EA OR UPDATES, HE MERELY ENTERED THE CHALLENGE WITH AN EA THAT HE HAD NO IDEA HOW WELL IT WORKED.

I want to share something the coder told me...I hope I am not out of line...He said that when he entered the Challenge™ he did not know how good this EA was. lol..he is just a typical coder that does not trade....but what a great EA that was coded error free and functions nicely 24 hours a day. The only thing I would change with it is the Gap exposure over the weekends (I would add to the code, no Friday Trading). Now get this...this coder says he is not good at coding and copies and pastes much of his work...lol. NOW GET THIS! HE DOES NOT TRADE MONEY AND WOULD NOT TRADE JERUNG AS HE DOES NOT BELIEVE IN INDICATOR BASED EA'S....GO FIGURE?

ES

P.S. The Challenge™...Electric what good is it?...we do not even get a chance to use jerung!...The point here is traders...these great EA's are out there...do not give up. If you are like me and do not have the apptitude to learn how to code...your road will be tough....you need a friend as you will not find the EA or the set files necessary to use on public EA's...you just simply need a coder that will help you search. Please do not bother your coder friends and always trade manually the system that "fits" you like a good fitting shoe...then and only then contact a coder...do not waste his time and be very precise in your explanation to him how you need the code....I have some friends out there that have read my posts at various sites over the years....I had not realized that they read my crap and that I helped them in one way or another...anyways traders give and give from your hearts anything that you know....we are all struggling and at the time of this post, my portfolio is still losing....but I trade other things besides jerung as I do not want to put all my eggs in one basket. I have 4K now in my private jerung (no Friday trading ☺ ) and it is doing as well as the Challenge™ jerung..see the link below if you wish to follow along...I update it from time-to-time.

Folks,

My calculations may have been correct...jerung may still lose this Challenge on the final lap....It may be impossible to win this Challenge™. Just for your information I have sent the coder 500 bucks for his time and for an honorable mention or a win!.....we shall see...in any event he has done a fine job and I am glad for him to have it!

jerung has had some losses and nearing the drawdown threashhold....jerung can endure just one more loss according to my calc's unless there are some wins now...

ES

Reason: