EA M series, for EURJPY, based on OZfx - page 14

shanyang:
i saw 2 currency pairs in the pic, did u test it in both pair parallel?

could u show me how u set the testing parameter?

thanks

Mr Bricio Melo test that EA in 2/3 pair...

Tanks.

shanyang:
i backtest the ozfx v2.1

encounter the following problems

in the testing log, it shows error information like:

2008.04.25 13:46:54 2007.07.10 23:24 My OZFx Squeeze v2.1 (basic on M series ) EURUSD,H4: OrderModify error 1

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.5955 at 2008.04.18 11:04 and price 1.5956 mismatched)

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2326 at 2008.04.18 08:00 exceeded)

what is that means, did u have the same problem during the testing?

1 - this is the EA trying to change the stop loss to the current stop loss, that is normal

2 - this is because your back DATA is of bad quality

3 - and this is because you run out of money, too many lossing trades

shanyang:
i backtest the ozfx v2.1

encounter the following problems

in the testing log, it shows error information like:

2008.04.25 13:46:54 2007.07.10 23:24 My OZFx Squeeze v2.1 (basic on M series ) EURUSD,H4: OrderModify error 1

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (high value 1.5955 at 2008.04.18 11:04 and price 1.5956 mismatched)

and

2008.04.25 13:46:05 TestGenerator: unmatched data error (volume limit 2326 at 2008.04.18 08:00 exceeded)

what is that means, did u have the same problem during the testing?

OrderModify error 1 means that EA fail to modify stop loss, this can occur cause stoploss already move in a point EA want to move SL, and EA still try to modify SL.. Its Ok..no problem..unmatched data error ,this error some time occurs in my backtesting, ...this errors occur cause between data, volume and price ( in reading history data) have differentiations/mismatch...i don't know why...

This Error some time occurs in some EA..but EA work well in forward testing...

Sorry i just newbie in programing...

Thanks.

mas are you still developing the M series?

fireeee:
mas are you still developing the M series?

I,m still developing M series, but for now i still waiting for forward testing result..... Thanks.

Anything New

Any new EA's yet? updates? if yes please give all settings for new EA, and which broker you suggest. Thanks.

UPDATE: FIx Bug Close Orders

Hallo everyone...

this is update for my EA, in this version i have done fixed bug in close order function at opposite signal occurs. i also remove AES mode.

i hope this version better than before....

thanks.

Thanks for the new version

Hi mas_awoo5182,

Thank you for your continuous development.

I have been forward testing one of your earlier versions (My OZFx Squeeze v2.2_FIXED) together with other EAs on the same account, so I cannot post a clear statement. I used it on H1 time frame and found it profitable.

I have to remark that sometimes I closed some orders manually, preventing floating winner trades from becoming to be a loser one.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

chrisstoff:
Hi mas_awoo5182,

Thank you for your continuous development.

I have been forward testing one of your earlier versions (My OZFx Squeeze v2.2_FIXED) together with other EAs on the same account, so I cannot post a clear statement. I used it on H1 time frame and found it profitable.

I have to remark that sometimes I closed some orders manually, preventing floating winner trades from becoming to be a loser one.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Thanks.

mas_awoo5182,

Just to Confirm

This latest squeeze v3.1(post #138), does not use any custom indicators and the download of the mq4 file, using the defaults, is all that is needed to test...on EUR/JPY H4& CHF/JPY H4with an IBFX mini account? Right?

For those of us that wish to look at your screen and follow along, What post# contained the squeeze template?....

ES

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/46/my_ozfx_squeeze_v3.1.mq4

mas_awoo5182:
Hallo everyone...

this is update for my EA, in this version i have done fixed bug in close order function at opposite signal occurs. i also remove AES mode.

i hope this version better than before....

thanks.
Reason: