Does any1 know how to count pips?

Can any1 let me know how to count pips after closing orders? in exact pips?

Togu:

Yeah you go 1....2....3 sorry couldn't resist it

it' s not funny .....

increase:

Well I can't make changes in my statement to show in pips rather than profits. I was just wondering if it's available somehow... perhaps somekind of an EA could do that?

Togu:

If you are using metatrader right click on the profit column. You can then select if the profit/loss is displayed in the term currency, deposit currency, or as pips

hi

Togu:

in MT4 just go to account history on the right side find profit column

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Increase!....

(no funny)

common, guys, seriously -

there is no problem on open orders

after that - it converts to base curr amount - pips are gone (statement,$)

should be EAs, spreadsheet methods, etc - i believe someone who deal with it can tell

simply divide amount on closing rate - as people say "because of swaps, commissions - practically no way do the calculation by history data"

if there is an open price and a close price, you take their difference and divide by the point size.

increase:

I needed a good laugh tonight!

Dave

fxbs:

Increase!....

(no funny)

common, guys, seriously -

there is no problem on open orders

after that - it converts to base curr amount - pips are gone (statement,$)

should be EAs, spreadsheet methods, etc - i believe someone who deal with it can tell

simply divide amount on closing rate - as people say "because of swaps, commissions - practically no way do the calculation by history data"

Thanks! I think you have answered to my question! and yes I can see in pips my open positions but after closing it and save it as a report "NO" can't see.

right, and since we can't retrieve all the history data there is common method of averaging (make sense)

as RR mentioned :

QUOTE=ralph.ronnquist;194990]if there is an open price and a close price, you take their difference and divide by the point size.[/QUOTE

Reason: