New Indicator, good idea. Anybody can make it?

This is an idea of a indicator. Does anybody can make it. I am not a programer. I just draw this idea.

The most important is when the price change direccion and is bullish the line red have to go over the price. And if the price is bearish the line blue have to go under the price.

Thank you

Ricardo

fotoposter1 at gmail dot com

Files:

Indicators are mathematical formulas expressed in some way or another way.

At least the idea behind is needed.

Would anyone like to check out my idea. I am just looking for some insight. I will eventually learn out to program myself. But for the mean time....

Found at

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178511

It is nice to draw lines and bands of sorts. The zigzag is the zigzag indicator. What are you intending to use as the bands??

Dave

Dave137:
It is nice to draw lines and bands of sorts. The zigzag is the zigzag indicator. What are you intending to use as the bands?? Dave

TrendEnvelopes?

what is the time frame . I think the band indicator is very repainted.

gaspar:
what is the time frame . I think the band indicator is very repainted.

huhuhu...hhrmmm new indicator..

but how to read it?

can give more explantion about ur indi...

it's easy for us to appy it or backtest ur indi...

ok bro..keep it up a good work:D

P/S : maybe masta cja or masta new digital can make it this indi...

by the why just give more detail's to make it easy...

i think they can do for u bro...

Use the resources we have available to us.

I saw the screenshot and wondered about the mathmatics behind the indicator. I can write the indicator if you tell me the math behind your idea. Any number of people on the forum would be willing to help out, we have a pretty good community here.

Then I thought, before the new indicator is written why not make use of the resources we already have available. I tried to throw something together that looks similar to what has been crafted manually in Post #1, and perhaps maybe this is more useful.

On the screenshot I pasted with this post you will see four indicators: AO, Stochastic(5,3,3), ZigZag and Price Channel Stop v1.3. All but one of those indicators are included with MT4 so I will post it here as well. I also included a template which makes the indicators appear as in the screenshot.

When you specify the math for the new indicator I would be glad to give it a crack.

I hope this helps and best of luck trading!

To Install:

1) indicator goes into - C:\Program Files\\experts\indicators

2) then double click on source code file and compile it

3) template goes into - C:\Program Files\\templates

nittany1:
I saw the screenshot and wondered about the mathmatics behind the indicator. I can write the indicator if you tell me the math behind your idea. Any number of people on the forum would be willing to help out, we have a pretty good community here.

You got the point nittany1.

The unforgotten question, what indicators are? just a collection and expression of mathematical formulas.

Some are pretty simple like a SMA or MACD created using simple additions or divisions, etc, others are complicated expressions using polynomials, regression, etc.

Thank You Nittany1, this is perfect

Thank You Nittany1, this is perfect.

I set your indicator, ChannelPeriod = 4 and combine with EMA period 5 Close (yellow dotted). It is perfect.

And I just try combine zigzag with BollingerBand (standard parameter).

It's more perfect Nittany1, thank you verymuch. May God Bless You (with your baby too)

Best Regards,

ServerUang

Files:
Reason: