THE BUY ZONE - TheRumpledOne - page 19

Bz

Hello Everyone,

In the last hour closed two trades for a total of 80 pips using multi lots on the GBP/USD. One trade lasted 22 mins. Now what more can you ask for? Maybe someone to do it for you. BTW: These are live trades on a 100K account. Believe me I have traded long enough not to do this unless I am certain it works & IT WORKS without the lagging indicators I see on some charts.

It is ashame that the TRO keeps getting these negative comments when he is giving away everything that you need. What is the problem people?????

If you DON'T LIKE TRO, HIS INDICATORS, METHODS or COMMENTS, SIMPLY GO AWAY. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

TRO, AGAIN THANKS FROM ME AS I FIND YOUR SYSTEM WORKS WELL & IT LOOKS NICE & CLEAN ON THE CHART.

$TRADER

hi

TheRumpledOne:
There is no template and the free indicators have been posted.

Hi TRO and everybody

OK..WHAT I HAVE IS WITHOUT THE DARK GREEN DOTE LINE(TARGET LINE)..I SEARCHED ALOT BUT ALL COPIES THAT I HAVE IS "WITHOUT THAT DOTE DARK GREEN LINE"!!

That is why i asked for this version exactly..i hope that either you OR somebody post that version PLEASE...

COULD YOU PLEASE POST IT HERE AND DO NOT SEND ME WITH LINKS...

BY THE WAY,I LIKE YOUR WORK..THANK YOU

thank you in advance...

$TRADER - nice trading! You're welcome!

Thanks for posting.

It just seems no matter what I do, I always attrack HECKLERS. They just seem to pop up out of nowhere. I can't figure it out.

Other people present methods but don't get heckled a tenth of what I get. They make claims and no one demands proof. But if I say something, oh man, it better have proof or the hecklers will run amok.

I think some people are just career hecklers. They have nothing to offer so just try to tear down other people. I guess when they are successful, they feel a sense of SUPERIORITY.

I think a few others are afraid they may lose some of their flock. Their systems may not be working too well and here's this new system that works everyday. Everything must be done to keep the flock from leaving. So I get banned, threads get locked, posts get deleted, etc... Whatever it takes!

I could go on, but the point has been made.

Thanks again, $TRADER.

Tro

TRO

You are so correct & I just can't understand why it happens, but it does. When I read a method & I like what I see I will give it a try. When it fails I move on & keep my negative thought to myself because maybe the method did work, BUT JUST NOT FOR ME. IT MAY WORK FOR THE NEXT TRADER & WHY SHOULD I DAMPER SOMEONE ELSE EFFORTS.

I have been trading well over 20 yrs & am careful how I trade. In FOREX I have a method that works well for me, but am always looking @ others methods & trying to learn from them. Yours is one of the very few that works for me as I understand it, or a least I think I do. Anway 10 trades so far & all winners & most are over in 15-25 mins trading a live account. What more could I ask for. I am still using my core method as it is alittle longer term (several hrs - 3 days max), but BZ has really got my attention.

Thanks you for your willingness to share & help those that are asking. If we ignore the NEGATIVES EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE OK.

THE BEST OF TRADES TO YOU TRO, MY FRIEND.

$TRADER

I think I figured out why the DONATIONS caused such a problem.

The NORMAL sequence of events is:

1) Someone downloads one or more of my free indicators

2) They like what they got for free

3) They decide to make a donation to show their appreciation

4) I receive the donation and send them some other indicators as a THANK YOU.

But what happened in some cases was that people saw the indicators I sent as a THANK YOU and wanted them. Since they can only get them if they make a donation, they call that SELLING. They COMPLETELY missed the fact that I posted DOZENS of FREE indicators.

No matter what, they find SOMETHING to heckle me about.

Hi TheRumpledOne,

I don't think that we will change something now or post the printed rules for you only because you came to the forum. Besides, you are negotiating every single word or action made by admin and moderator. And sometimes your negotiation is taking long time by PM (1 week or more for every single word or action). If you will have few pages of printed rules in your hands so you will negotiate and complain for 1 year only because you selected to provide very aggressive marketing campaign on our forum. Basicly we call it internet trolling if you know this term.

TheRumpledOne, we are very busy people. Just respect what you have and what you know, read the threads, read some my posts and look at the majority of the senior members posting. Besides as I know you are admin or moderator of the other forex forum so it is not difficult for you to exist in any forum environment. If you are able to exist and survive in our forex-tsd environment - so it will be fine.

You are very talented person so please use your energy in constructive way and create the friends on the forum.

That's all that I can say for you.

"If you go to dance to another town and people does not like foreigners dance with local girls it's better to go out or do what you want at your own risk."

That's a good one!

Reason: